Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

dh race frame

2K views 25 replies 16 participants last post by  pizon 
#1 ·
I hate to do this, but here is another recommend a frame thread. I currently have a Intense SS1, which I love, but its not the best for racing which is what I am getting into. I will be keeping the SS for trips abroad and other fun stuff, plus i have an xc bike so pedaling is not an issue. What I want - 150mm rear spacing, I want to keep my nice wheel set. Frames I have on my short list -
Canfield Jedi
Xprezo Furax
Recommend away!
edit - i will probably be buying used. Not looking to buy immediately, just wanna look out for good deals

#20 ·
Being that the 2012 year is ending soon, the 2013 stuff is just around the corner. So I would hold off and see what kind of desprate sells people post to get the latest and greatest.

That being said my vote is the Jedi, been on a Jedi since 08' first gen right after the formula 1 frames.
been on and played around on a demo, 951, knolly podium, kona, and hands down best bike I personally love. Can't go wrong. Matter of fact lots of my friends are seeing the light and now considering selling their current rigs to get on a Jedi new or used.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.