mtbr member
    Dec 2012

DH Free riders.. Show some love for the trails.. check this out..

Hey there, this is the third time ive tried to post so this better work this time.. id like to generate some interest.. im a trail builder from Clearwater BC and i want to see it get out there and seen and whoever wants to come ride it can.. looking for building support and ideas and exposure.. please just check out this page and give it a like..

https://www.facebook.com/ClearwaterD...gTrailBuilding
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DH Free riders.. Show some love for the trails.. check this out..-img_1400.jpg  

Last edited by DSprocket; 12-11-2012 at 11:57 PM.

mtbr member
    Nice work, is it on crown or private land?
    Probably the wrong time of year for people to ride it. I'm a fair bit north of you, but I've been snowed off the trails for more than a month.

mtbr member
    Dec 2012
    A lot of this trail is on a friends property that i might end up owning one day.. but the beggining of it starts on crown land.. it was all rideable up till about a week ago when we got a foot of snow.. please like the facebook page.. the building is only gonna get better and the page is the only link to the trail anywhere.. the locals here dont know of the trail and you will never find it without that fb page..

mtbr member
    Dec 2012
    Heres another Pic to show now go check out my fb page !!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DH Free riders.. Show some love for the trails.. check this out..-img_1444.jpg  

mtbr member
    ... that last pic is damn steep. Looks like fun

mtbr member
    Dec 2012
    Heres a different angle..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DH Free riders.. Show some love for the trails.. check this out..-img_1442.jpg  

mtbr member
    Those woodwork would be gone in a week from where I live haha.
    Folangag

mtbr member
    Dec 2012
    whys that exactly ? i know using milled lumber isnt best at all but these stunts are built very strong..

GAME ON!
    i think it is implied that they'd be torn down by folks who don't approve.
    RIP Adam Yauch

"M.C. for what I AM and do, the A is for Adam and the lyrics; true"

mtbr member
    Dec 2012
    hmm interesting, whats there to approve of ? People take risks at their own sake, most of these stunts are on private land.. and really are not all that dangerous as long as your trained well..

Professional Troll
    Quote Originally Posted by DSprocket View Post
    hmm interesting, whats there to approve of ? People take risks at their own sake, most of these stunts are on private land.. and really are not all that dangerous as long as your trained well..
    Clearly you've never mtb'ed in the U.S., "Land of the free...as long as everyone else approves"

mtbr member
    Dec 2012
    No Ive never bin to the U.S. im very happy in BC canada.. where it is land of the free.. whos gonna stop me from building stunts on my own land ? unless someone were to file a lawsuit from getting hurt which believe me i will cover my ass before anyone is aloud to ride this stuff.. waivers are very necessary and if i wanted approval from my town i know i could get it i just havnt gone about getting it..

mtbr member
    Dec 2012
    During the building process https://www.facebook.com/#/Clearwate...gTrailBuilding
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DH Free riders.. Show some love for the trails.. check this out..-img_1262.jpg  

Blargen
    Quote Originally Posted by saturnine View Post
    i think it is implied that they'd be torn down by folks who don't approve.
    Sounds like he lives in northern california

mtbr member
    Dec 2012
    another view https://www.facebook.com/ClearwaterD...gTrailBuilding Show support at that link by "liking" the page
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DH Free riders.. Show some love for the trails.. check this out..-img_1443.jpg  

mtbr member
    Dec 2012
    Another pic from the build, Show your support with a at this page https://www.facebook.com/ClearwaterD...gTrailBuilding
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DH Free riders.. Show some love for the trails.. check this out..-img_1405.jpg  

mtbr member
    Dec 2012
    Go to the page link and show support with a
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DH Free riders.. Show some love for the trails.. check this out..-img_1387.jpg  

mtbr member
    Why are you so bent on getting people to like your Facebook page? It's getting old seeing you say that again and again.

mtbr member
    Dec 2012
    dont worry soon as i can figure out how to delete all my threads i will.. and I was doing it for people that might wanna ride it one day for its the only way to find it but im really starting not to care so much.. since people cant appreciate all the hard work maybe ill just keep it for me and my true bros

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by DSprocket View Post
    dont worry soon as i can figure out how to delete all my threads i will.. and I was doing it for people that might wanna ride it one day for its the only way to find it but im really starting not to care so much.. since people cant appreciate all the hard work maybe ill just keep it for me and my true bros
    I appreciate the work you're doing and your stuff is looking good, but the chances of me liking your Facebook page and riding your spot are pretty slim. Clearwater seems like a small place so there probably isn't a lot of people on mtbr excited about the many hours of work you've been putting in. Don't get me wrong, I love the work you're doing but why make me like a Facebook page?