Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Moose Member

Moose Member
    Link works now...
    Last edited by Moosey; 11-14-2012 at 03:19 AM.

Glad to Be Alive
    arrrr
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    I watched the show last night and was stoked to see a mountain bike clip on it. Of course he made fun of it, but it's Tosh people.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

mtbr member
    Jul 2009
    Tosh is just a smug little **** that people need to stop paying attention too.

usually cranky
    damn black people, look at what you have made us do! love tosh.

What?
    I love tosh. Like retrofred said, I watched last night and loved seeing it on there.(even though I have watched it about 6000 times). I didnt feel like he bashed it that much anyway.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by arkon11 View Post
    Nothing smug about you, no siree.
    "Wait, this thing doesn't have a motor?" - Socrates

Moose Member
    okay, so lot's of biker on facebook and vital are getting really upset about this. It's Daniel Tosh. He gets paid to make fun of things, so he's going to make fun of things. It's what he does. If he hadn't already made fun of every other sport I might care.

I personally thought it was hilarious, and thought Tosh kept it pretty cool. He didn't really insult Cam or Mountain biking.

Pivotal figure
    That's awesome!
    Desert Sunset Calls/Upward, Pain, Perseverance/Welcome Solitude

Parking Lot Poser
    My girl & I watched tonight ( she tapes all the new shows ). I loved the follow up scene when he " bailed out early "
    feelin good is good enough

Gnarly
    I like his twisted sense of humour. His comments about Cam's jump is very funny
    F*ck Cancer

Eat your veggies

mtbr member
    Jul 2009
    I don't know, I REALLY like sarcastic comedy, but I never found Tosh particularly funny.

In regarding his TV show, I like the idea of a show taking the best of the youtube videos for the day, and presenting them.... but I could REALLY do without seeing him, or hearing anything he has to say. Heck, I'd throw Tosh.O on if it didn't involve a host that try's way hard to be funny.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by arkon11 View Post
    you sound mad
    Voice your support for Timberline Bike Park
    http://www.timberlinelodge.com/mountainbike/

somehow still alive
    I am kinda on the fence about Tosh.... He's got his funny moments, and he's got his belligerent overly disrespectful moments too.. as far as comedians go, he's far from the best, and as far as internet video shows go, I think Ridiculousness with Rob Dyrdeck is waaaaaaay funnier.

but that scene was funny, especially the bailout follow-up scene.
    Not what you think.

My videos

Airborne Flight Crew
    I think his sense of humor is okay, a bit rich, but funny for the most part - same for the show.

But he's the least of several evils - I despise/loathe all those "clip" shows that use washed up, no talent people to comment on videos clips that easily stand on their own, I don't care what their lame asses have to say about the clips.

In light of them, Tosh is not so bad
    Airborne Flight Crew

Jerry Hazard website

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    I thought that his early bailout would have been something more like coitus interruptus
    Just another redneck with a bike

The Unaffiliated
    Oct 2009
    When the show aired the clip was much longer. It showed another minute or so of Zink ripping it up from helmet cam perspective. It was favorable until the actual crash, and Tosh really wasn't as harsh as he often is.

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    Yes, I too was deeply offended when I saw that on Tosh. Not by Tosh's comments (which were very tame by his standards). As I mountain biker I was offended by that guy bailing so early when he clearly had the distance. It brought back memories of Evil Knievel jumping the Snake River Canyon.
    Warning: may contain sarcasm and/or crap made up in an attempt to feel important.

Uphill? What's that
    Quote Originally Posted by trailville View Post
    Yes, I too was deeply offended when I saw that on Tosh. Not by Tosh's comments (which were very tame by his standards). As I mountain biker I was offended by that guy bailing so early when he clearly had the distance. It brought back memories of Evil Knievel jumping the Snake River Canyon.
    That "guy" was Cam Zink one of the best riders in the world. His decision to bail was based on years of exprience and knowing that if he had held on he would have gone head first instead of feet first....Comparing his jump to the snake river debacle is ridiculous.

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob-Bob View Post
    That "guy" was Cam Zink one of the best riders in the world. His decision to bail was based on years of exprience and knowing that if he had held on he would have gone head first instead of feet first....Comparing his jump to the snake river debacle is ridiculous.
    Oh come on, I was kidding. I didn't figure any of you youngsters would know about snake river anyway.
    I know when I go off something and my nose drops, I hang on and ride it out. I'm told my jumping technique is knows as a "dead sailor". Not sure exactly what that means, but it sounds pretty badass.
    Warning: may contain sarcasm and/or crap made up in an attempt to feel important.

Uphill? What's that
    Quote Originally Posted by trailville View Post
    Oh come on, I was kidding. I didn't figure any of you youngsters would know about snake river anyway.
    I know when I go off something and my nose drops, I hang on and ride it out. I'm told my jumping technique is knows as a "dead sailor". Not sure exactly what that means, but it sounds pretty badass.
    Sorry, sarcasm doesn't always translate to print..And unfortunately I am old enough to remember the snake river jump.

Pivotal figure
    That would be a Sar-Chasm
    Desert Sunset Calls/Upward, Pain, Perseverance/Welcome Solitude

mtbr member
    Kinda ambivalent about Tosh. He's pretty funny, but gets kinda gross & over the top for me.

I occasionally watch "World's Dumbest" on True TV. The D-level celebs on that show did a segment making fun of the commentary during that epic Danny Hart world championship run & of Danny Hart. Found that a bit irritating, but guess you've got to keep a sense of humor.
    Check out my You Tube Channel

DenverDH'er
    Tosh is awesome!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast