No dear i got it cheaper

Good job! Dainese Safety jacket armour size M or L

Alreeeeet lads,

Looking to buy either a Dainese Gladiator or Safety jacket but don't know what size to go for just wondering if somebody could help me out. I'm 6' 3" and have a chest of 38" top of arm to wrist 24.5", i think i may rattle about abit in the large but the arms on the medium may come up short.

Any advice would be great.
    Cheers

Bum Buzzer
    are you very thin? Problem with smaller sizes when you're thin, is they arent broad enough for your shoulders and long enough.

At your size I would expect you to run a L or XL, no M.

But whatever fits and wont displace when you do a digger is the best bet! And you may be able to get a Dainese sized a bit by a tailor!!!

mtbr member
    Dec 2004
    I am 6'3" - 190lbs - 39 inches around the chest, and I ordered an XL Gladiator.

It arrived today and I just tried it on. It seems like a good fit. I was afraid that the suit would be too broad at the shoulders but they appear to be a good fit even though I haven't rode in them yet.
    I would think you should order the XL and if it's too big, send it back and get the Large...

Just my 2 cents.

Pedro
    Last edited by Pedro2005; 01-17-2006 at 03:34 PM.

mtbr member
    No way you are a medium. Mediums fit people who weigh about 125 lbs. You'd probably be a large in the chest, but an XL in the arms. I'd recommend XL. The material the suit is made from is pretty form fitting.
    Scott @ GO-RIDE.com
    Turner DHR
    Pivot Mach 6
    Giant Anthem 27.5
    Salsa Bear Grease C
    Lil Shredder 20" - son's

mtbr member
    Scott's right. You probably want the XL.

I'm female 5'5", 135 lbs. I wear a Med. For a girl, I have pretty broad shoulders, but *cough* not much chest... (hunched over a lawnmower wearing a ballcap, I was mistaken for a teenage boy).

Body armour is a lot about the shoulders.

Good luck!

-sunny