mtbr member
    Feb 2008

Dainese Gladiator Evo sizing

i am going to be replacing my 08 sixsixone pressure suit, i was looking at the Dainese Gladiator Evo. But before i purchase i would like to know if any one could let me know how they fit. I am 511 and my medium pressure suit fits well other than the torso being too short. Any info would be great--thanks

mtbr member
    I have the Gladiator Evo and I am 5'11" with a 41"-42" chest/suit and I wear the Large and it fits great. Hope that helps.

mtbr member
    Dec 2005
    I found that I wear a size bigger in Dainese than 661. Dainese is an Italian company and seems to run small. I am 5'9" with a medium build and I wear a large in Dainese and medium in 661

mtbr member
    Aug 2007
    I'm 6'0, 180 lbs with a 44inch chest and wear a XL Gladiator Evo. Fits great, material is a bit itchy.

mtbr member
    Aug 2009
    You might want to hold off and check out the new sixsixone phantom pressure suit when it becomes available. Retails for around $300. It's similar to the new EVO pressure suit but with a P-Flex spine and chest protector.
    http://www.mmasports.com/sixsixone/phantom.php

Kathleen in AZ
    If you have a long torso, you might be interested in the Dianese V1, v2, v3 series. V1, V2, V3 designated the torso lenght - V1 is short & V3 is long. I'm 5'7", 145 lbs, short-waisted, with 36" chest (including boobies), and the V1 in Medium is a great fit. I ordered it thru a moto on-line shop and couldn't be happier.