mtbr member
    May 2004

cross post: Stolen Bikes...Denver riders help me out!!

Two bikes were stolen out of my storage unit in downtown Denver last week. One, a black Yeti ASX with a 5th element coil and Sherman breakout plus (mavix ex729 rims laced to king black disc hubs and new WTB mutanoraptor tires). The other a silver Giant XTC hardtail with a black surly rigid fork and hutchinson python tires black and gold trim...please keep a look out for unusually priced bikes and email dnuffer@gmail.com if you hear/see anything! i have no renters insurance so this is coming right out of my pockets . Thanks for any help everyone...

Glad to Be Alive
    sorry to hear....hopefully you get them back
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

mtbr member
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by nufenstein
    Two bikes were stolen out of my storage unit in downtown Denver last week. One, a black Yeti ASX with a 5th element coil and Sherman breakout plus (mavix ex729 rims laced to king black disc hubs and new WTB mutanoraptor tires). The other a silver Giant XTC hardtail with a black surly rigid fork and hutchinson python tires black and gold trim...please keep a look out for unusually priced bikes and email dnuffer@gmail.com if you hear/see anything! i have no renters insurance so this is coming right out of my pockets . Thanks for any help everyone...
    Was your unit the only one that was broken into at that lot?
    If so, I'd say that the theives either know you personally or have been keeping track of you.
    I hope you find the perps, or at least your bikes.
    I'd give my next paycheck to catch someone trying to jack my ****.
    Jump it onto something off of something or over something.

There's more to freeriding than dirt jumps.

Slopestyle Rider
    Check local pawnshops... Meth addicts run rampant around Denver.