Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation: rat7761's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    321

    Crabapple Hits 2014







    Picture credit: James Risker


  2. #2
    Glad to Be Alive
    Reputation: SHIVER ME TIMBERS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    42,335
    hats off to you.......big leagues
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,537
    looks like your wrist is fully healed up now... good to see you shredding the big boys lines again

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Downhill123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    18

    Crabapple Hits 2014

    Crabapple hits is such a fun and sick run!

  5. #5
    mtbr member
    Reputation: rat7761's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    321
    Quote Originally Posted by delirian View Post
    looks like your wrist is fully healed up now... good to see you shredding the big boys lines again
    Thanks! Yeah my wrists are good enough to ride park haha.

  6. #6
    mtbr member
    Reputation: mhower86's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    29
    Nice!

  7. #7
    My arm hurts a little
    Reputation: #1ORBUST's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,164
    Did they get bigger or did I get older? Looks like the same line from 2010, minus that 1st little one.

    Memories!
    Quote Originally Posted by SHIVER ME TIMBERS
    tresspassing, thievery and poaching is all part of a DH'ers life

  8. #8
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,537
    Quote Originally Posted by #1ORBUST View Post
    Did they get bigger or did I get older? Looks like the same line from 2010, minus that 1st little one.

    Memories!
    they get bigger every year,,, they built them up in 2011 and again in 2012 for the whip off event at crankworks,

  9. #9
    Glad to Be Alive
    Reputation: SHIVER ME TIMBERS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    42,335
    Quote Originally Posted by #1ORBUST View Post
    Did they get bigger or did I get older? Looks like the same line from 2010, minus that 1st little one.

    Memories!
    you are getting older and they are getting bigger...I only do the first 2 and call it quits
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

  10. #10
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Dominator13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,461
    Really nice job on the hits. You make it look too easy.

    Unfortunately, I didn't.....I didn't make them look easy or pre-load the 3rd and 4th jump and thus this is the result.

    [SIZE="2"]"You don't stop playing because you get old, you get old because you stop playing!" - Unigeezer [/SIZE]

  11. #11
    My arm hurts a little
    Reputation: #1ORBUST's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,164
    Quote Originally Posted by Dominator13 View Post
    Really nice job on the hits. You make it look too easy.

    Unfortunately, I didn't.....I didn't make them look easy or pre-load the 3rd and 4th jump and thus this is the result.

    I thought u were going to pull off a front flip! Was ur rebound set really high? What bike?
    Quote Originally Posted by SHIVER ME TIMBERS
    tresspassing, thievery and poaching is all part of a DH'ers life

  12. #12
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Dominator13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,461
    Quote Originally Posted by #1ORBUST View Post
    I thought u were going to pull off a front flip! Was ur rebound set really high? What bike?

    No rebound issues, just didn't pre-load and throw the bike around. Let the bike take me where it wanted. Evil Undead.
    [SIZE="2"]"You don't stop playing because you get old, you get old because you stop playing!" - Unigeezer [/SIZE]

  13. #13
    Vitamin Bike Added
    Reputation: MTBCanuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    557
    Quote Originally Posted by Dominator13 View Post
    No rebound issues, just didn't pre-load and throw the bike around. Let the bike take me where it wanted. Evil Undead.
    That crash seriously made me cringe. You look wadded up hard, no major injuries?
    Keep the rubber side down

  14. #14
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Dominator13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,461
    Quote Originally Posted by MTBCanuck View Post
    That crash seriously made me cringe. You look wadded up hard, no major injuries?
    My apologies to the OP. It was not my intention to derail, just to show how "not" to jump the Crabapple hits.

    No major injuries. Broke the collar of my Carbon Leatt and was knocked out for a bit and suffered a concussion.
    [SIZE="2"]"You don't stop playing because you get old, you get old because you stop playing!" - Unigeezer [/SIZE]

Similar Threads

  1. Crabapple Hits 2013
    By rat7761 in forum Downhill - Freeride
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-12-2013, 09:59 AM
  2. Crabapple Hits Whistler 2012
    By rat7761 in forum Downhill - Freeride
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-16-2012, 11:33 PM
  3. Whistler Crabapple Video
    By genemk in forum Downhill - Freeride
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-20-2012, 11:23 AM
  4. bus hits cyclist
    By ehigh in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-18-2012, 03:01 PM
  5. Five Hits
    By whodaphuck in forum Videos and POV Cameras
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-26-2011, 02:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •