Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Canfield Fanboy

mtbr member
    Dec 2008

Canfield Fanboy

So I pretty much hate fanboys of any color, but what can I say, when there is no other description just embrace it!

I AM OFFICIALLY 100% ALL CANFIELD FANBOY!!!

Once again the canfield crew doesn't disappoint! So as some of you probably remember they completely hooked me up at the last second with my diggle and saved the day and my once yearly whisler trip in September.

So I contacted them recently about possibly upgrading to a Jedi frame although I didn't know if I could/should really pull it off considering I am currently in the process of building a new house. But WOW did they make the choice easy! I was hoping for some sort of consideration since a Jedi would be my second frame from them but they hooked me up way beyond what I ever expected or thought. Keeping in mind I am nobody special and just your average rider.

So I will be on a new large silver Jedi with red links, CCDB, and matching red peddles!! Plus I picked up a t shirt and hoody. So stoked and excited! I'll be sure to post pics as I build and can't say enough about the CS from canfield. Rarely if ever seen these days. Thanks again and I can't wait to ride it come spring!

Oh, and feel free to bash on the new fanboy, I won't even deny it...

PV

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    Thanks for sharing, good to see this kind of thing. I'm a Turner rider, and I know some people have had some bad experiences, but the CS I've gotten from them has been like nothing I've ever had before. More companies need to be like these!

mtbr member
    Aug 2012
    Right there with ya on the customer service...just put the order in Friday and should be getting my invoice on my Jedi (first DH rig) anytime now. The guys cut me a hell of a deal on a 2012 and I can't say enough great things about the experience (providing guidance on build specs, etc). I can't wait until it's finally built so that I can put it to good use!!!

I'm going medium, black w/ red links, and CCDB. Gonna get the red crampon ultimates as well.

mtbr member
    Apr 2007

Good job!

Quote Originally Posted by ak pura vida View Post
    So I pretty much hate fanboys of any color, but what can I say, when there is no other description just embrace it!

Once again the canfield crew doesn't disappoint! So as some of you probably remember they completely hooked me up at the last second with my diggle and saved the day and my once yearly whisler trip in September.

So I contacted them recently about possibly upgrading to a Jedi frame although I didn't know if I could/should really pull it off considering I am currently in the process of building a new house. But WOW did they make the choice easy! I was hoping for some sort of consideration since a Jedi would be my second frame from them but they hooked me up way beyond what I ever expected or thought. Keeping in mind I am nobody special and just your average rider.

So I will be on a new large silver Jedi with red links, CCDB, and matching red peddles!! Plus I picked up a t shirt and hoody. So stoked and excited! I'll be sure to post pics as I build and can't say enough about the CS from canfield. Rarely if ever seen these days. Thanks again and I can't wait to ride it come spring!

PV
    Great choice of companies and an amazing DH bike. I have the 2011 Jedi and the Canfield Team is totally customer driven.

I am guessing that you are from Anchorage, if so I'll have to come down from Fairbanks so you can show me all the DH trails in the area. Or is Alyeska all that is worthy of the Jedi?

Enjoy your new ride.

Canfield Brothers
    Thanks guys - glad you are STOKED!!! As a six year customer/ambassador of the brand, I was beyond excited to have the opportunity to come on board as Director of Sales last summer, when my wife and I moved from VT to Bellingham, WA. The service I received from Chris and Lance over the years was insane and it's my mission to ensure, no matter how much we grow, that it never changes. We couldn't have a more passionate person manning the phone and answering emails than Sean, he is as much of a Canfield fanboy as I am! We are truly rider owned and operated.

Thank you ALL for the support and all I can say is we have some pretty amazing things in the works!!!

Here's a little Jedi stoke for ya, as our 13's are on the boat and hitting the US in just a few weeks. (I'm just waiting on my BOS suspension kit and MRP G3 to finish my build)

Vin
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Canfield Fanboy-vin-2013-jedi.jpg  

Last edited by KillingtonVT; 01-07-2013 at 08:37 PM.

Glad to Be Alive
    they always do a great job....glad you are stoked
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

mtbr member
    Jul 2012

PV
    Welcome aboard! You picked my same frame color, we'll match!

Glad to Be Alive
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRage43 View Post

just tell him you like long walks on the beach, candlelight, and holding hands....sheeesh
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

Canfield Brothers
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRage43 View Post

Yeah man... I wanted to do a Flo Yellow Jedi for a few years now. Stoked to FINALLY have one. It's loud for sure!

mtbr member
    Jan 2009
    glad to hear they stepped up and sorted you out again,,, it was hearing your story back in august that made me consider a canfield as my next bike. i like what i hear about the brothers and their customer service.

mtbr member
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by KillingtonVT View Post
    Thanks guys - glad you are STOKED!!! As a six year customer/ambassador of the brand, I was beyond excited to have the opportunity to come on board as Director of Sales last summer, when my wife and I moved from VT to Bellingham, WA. The service I received from Chris and Lance over the years was insane and it's my mission to ensure, no matter how much we grow, that it never changes. We couldn't have a more passionate person manning the phone and answering emails than Sean, he is as much of a Canfield fanboy as I am! We are truly rider owned and operated.

Thank you ALL for the support and all I can say is we have some pretty amazing things in the works!!!

Here's a little Jedi stoke for ya, as our 13's are on the boat and hitting the US in just a few weeks. (I'm just waiting on my BOS suspension kit and MRP G3 to finish my build)

Vin
    vin !!!!! was it you who i was talking to at the top of whiskey jack in whistler bike park back in septmeber. i was the english guy who was asking questions and looking at the one. that the guy you were with was riding.

mtbr member
    Dec 2008
    only thing i'm wishing now is i would have checked into getting a new frame a little sooner and been able to go with a custom color. would have gone with blood red i think with either black or silver links. have you seen the green one they posted on FB. NICE! very purdy! oh well, guess i will have to suffer through with the a silver frame and red links. life is so ruff...!

pv

Canfield Brothers
    Quote Originally Posted by delirian View Post
    vin !!!!! was it you who i was talking to at the top of whiskey jack in whistler bike park back in septmeber. i was the english guy who was asking questions and looking at the one. that the guy you were with was riding.
    Yeah, I remembered your crew saying something like "stop talking to him, so we can ride" haha.

Whistler is such a great place to meet up with people... Stoked to head bašk up there this spring!

RideDirt
    damn wow that looks like a sick bike ... extremely tempting

mtbr member
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurney View Post
    Great choice of companies and an amazing DH bike. I have the 2011 Jedi and the Canfield Team is totally customer driven.

I am guessing that you are from Anchorage, if so I'll have to come down from Fairbanks so you can show me all the DH trails in the area. Or is Alyeska all that is worthy of the Jedi?

Enjoy your new ride.
    not from anchorage, but the valley. close enough. not a whole lot of DH around beside aly. but if you want to come down, hit me up. i'll be happy to show you around the hill, always up for riding with new people. actually, i think i need to come north and ride some of the trails you guys have up there.

pv

mtbr member
    ^^^ Quote fail?

Im excited to get my first Canfield TOMORROW! 2012 The One - black w/ blue links + 2013 CCDBA. Hopefully I will be finished building in about 2-3 weeks as parts come in.
    6'5" 230lbs
    My Build: Vitalmtb - Bike Check

mtbr member
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by KillingtonVT View Post
    Yeah, I remembered your crew saying something like "stop talking to him, so we can ride" haha.

Whistler is such a great place to meet up with people... Stoked to head bašk up there this spring!
    lol yeah i do have a habbit of waffling on once i get going ha ha.

mtbr member
    Apr 2007
    not from anchorage, but the valley. close enough. not a whole lot of DH around beside aly. but if you want to come down, hit me up. i'll be happy to show you around the hill, always up for riding with new people. actually, i think i need to come north and ride some of the trails you guys have up there.

pv
    Same goes, anytime you come up north I'll show you around. The riding around Fairbanks is getting better every year and if you include Healy then it is quite good with some DH worthy trails.

I bike long tyme.
    Right on! Even though it's been a solid 7 years since I bought my Formula One from those gents, the impression they left on me is top notch. When that old girl finally bites the dust, they have my business when I hunt for something new. They are a class act. They know their stuff. And they take the time to take care of their customers. Excellent products and perfect customer service sells.
    People wait for me on the way up. I wait for them on the way down.

Canfield Brothers

Here it is... The FULL 2013 Jedi Color Range

Canfield Fanboy-2013-canfield-brothers-jedi-silver-turquoise.jpgCanfield Fanboy-2013-canfield-brothers-jedi-silver-silver.jpgCanfield Fanboy-2013-canfield-brothers-jedi-silver-red.jpgCanfield Fanboy-2013-canfield-brothers-jedi-silver-orange.jpgCanfield Fanboy-2013-canfield-brothers-jedi-silver-green.jpgCanfield Fanboy-2013-canfield-brothers-jedi-silver-blue.jpgCanfield Fanboy-2013-canfield-brothers-jedi-silver-black.jpgCanfield Fanboy-2013-canfield-brothers-jedi-black-turquiose.jpgCanfield Fanboy-2013-canfield-brothers-jedi-black-silver.jpgCanfield Fanboy-2013-canfield-brothers-jedi-black-red.jpgCanfield Fanboy-2013-canfield-brothers-jedi-black-orange.jpgCanfield Fanboy-2013-canfield-brothers-jedi-black-green.jpgCanfield Fanboy-2013-canfield-brothers-jedi-black-blue.jpgCanfield Fanboy-2013-canfield-brothers-jedi-black-black.jpg

Canfield Brothers
    A few close up shots
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Canfield Fanboy-2013-canfield-brothers-jedi-upper-link.jpg  

Canfield Fanboy-2013-canfield-brothers-jedi-mrp-g3.jpg  

Canfield Fanboy-2013-canfield-brothers-jedi-headtube.jpg  

mtbr member
    Another vote for Chris' and Vin's CS kung-fu!

I had a weird accident w/ a pedal strike while the suspension was going into compression and bent the b'Jesus out of that idler mount. I was talking to Chris about doing a fix by bending it back and re-heat treat in Taiwan. But instead, they hooked me up w/ a new '13 under crash replacement and let me step up a size for a screamer deal!

It's almost done...just waiting for some bits to rebuild the '11 Code. Pics to come...I'm also in black w/ red links

Thanks Vin/Chris/Sean!
    Naysayers never apologize. Critics go to their grave thinking everyone else is wrong.
    ╭∩╮( ║.║ )╭∩╮

perpetual pucker factor
    Also stoked on Canfield and their service. Months ago I called to see if I could line up schedules to see the 2012 the One in person. Sean answered the phone and we had a great chat. As we talked I kept hearing noise in the background. Turns out he stopped mid-ride to answer his work phone. Dang! That's some insane dedication. I'd never have even brought a phone with me. And that's why they are getting my cash when I get the tax return in a week or two. Fantastic crew and a great product line.
    Last edited by charging_rhinos; 02-24-2013 at 07:48 AM.

******ed or Branded??
    Definitly best customer serivce I've ever had from any company big or small!!!!!
    Been a Fanboy from 08' and don't plan on stopping!!!!

They have helped me out tremendously in the past and recently with out no hesitation on their part. Chris and Lance greatest riders and guys to know!!
    Now with the help of Sean and Vin I know it's just gotten that much more awesome of a service.

Got my 13' Jedi, throwing on the cranks tonight, and will post pics. Still a week out on my wheelset to be built, but glad I got a second set to ride for now!!! haha

mtbr member
    Epic ballzout heinously fargin' SWEET looking bikes.

WANT.

Seriously.
    Check out my You Tube Channel

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast