Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Canfield Brothers 2008 Formula 1 Jedi

39K views 202 replies 64 participants last post by  William42 
#1 ·
Hey guys/gals,

Thought I'd share this stuff with you all now that it's release is official. This bike is awesome, sure to be a contender on the DH courses and give us some options away from the "big manufactures".

I don't know a lot of the technical info, I just do some graphic design for Lance and Chris. If you've got questions/orders be sure and contact them.

Enjoy.

Attachments

See less See more
#10 ·
Rick I love you man! I can't even believe that since that one day in winter park where you were just talking to lance about potentially doing some work for him, you have been pumping out some good work my friend! I am super stoked to see that things are going well. And as for the bike, wow, just wow. never seen anything like it and I hope it really takes off for those guys. Glad to know someone who is down for the revolution! WOOO

#16 ·
cmooreboards said:
Rick I love you man! I can't even believe that since that one day in winter park where you were just talking to lance about potentially doing some work for him, you have been pumping out some good work my friend! I am super stoked to see that things are going well. And as for the bike, wow, just wow. never seen anything like it and I hope it really takes off for those guys. Glad to know someone who is down for the revolution! WOOO
What's up Chase? Yeah, it's pretty sweetl. Chris and Lance are super cool guys. I'm happy to be associated with such a great company.

Make sure you guys get over to WP and Keystone next season.

#20 ·
mtb_biker said:
It isn't gonna be cheap but it looks to be sweet :thumbsup:

The ONE and the Sauce will have a burly option with a 1.5" headset and ribbed tubing.
Speaking of the One, here's a little info on it as well.

By the way, one of the cool little touches the bros. do with all the new frames is that the "stickers" aren't stickers at all. They are actually etched into the frame, looks really sweet.

Attachments

#21 ·
Missed the booth @ I-Bike Ricky!

rep_1969 said:
What's up Chase? Yeah, it's pretty sweetl. Chris and Lance are super cool guys. I'm happy to be associated with such a great company.

Make sure you guys get over to WP and Keystone next season.
Yo Ricky, Nice job man! :thumbsup: Mr. Industry man! Woohoo! LOL Gotta give ya some crap bud. LOL :D Meant to make by the CBros booth but was just too busy with meetings. Wasnt cool coming off the broken leg and standing up and walking for soo long at the show. Never got a reply from you, how was yr last day @ Keystone? Hope all is well! TTYL!!

Looking forward to hangin out and hittin Keystone next season with ya man! :thumbsup:

IntenseRdr :cornut:

#23 ·
IntenseRdr said:
Yo Ricky, Nice job man! :thumbsup: Mr. Industry man! Woohoo! LOL Gotta give ya some crap bud. LOL :D Meant to make by the CBros booth but was just too busy with meetings. Wasnt cool coming off the broken leg and standing up and walking for soo long at the show. Never got a reply from you, how was yr last day @ Keystone? Hope all is well! TTYL!!

Looking forward to hangin out and hittin Keystone next season with ya man! :thumbsup:

IntenseRdr :cornut:
Yo, what up Mikey?

You didn't see their booth at I-bike because they were part of the "Vegas Resistance". :)

check it out: http://www.vegasresistance.com/

Last weekend at Keystone was stellar!! Yes, get down here next year, but don't break anything!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.