Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

bike video

1K views 21 replies 14 participants last post by  puttsey 
#1 ·
#12 ·
Dave99 said:
That would have been funny if it was a video game or even paintball.

Somehow watching real people die doesn't make me feel the slightest bit good inside.

Sick.
sorry him or me...i guess it is going to be him if i have a choice...what you didn't see is they had rocket lanchers

#13 ·
Swoop said:
That was nuts? Do you know where that was?
From what I've heard it's from Iraq, the chopper was around 2 miles away so the enemy had no idea that they were about to get blasted like that.

#14 ·
SHIVER ME TIMBERS said:
sorry him or me...i guess it is going to be him if i have a choice...what you didn't see is they had rocket lanchers
Yeah - I saw. What I meant - just to be totally clear - is that I don't think it's cool to laugh and jeer at people being killed. Act of war or self-defense or whatever. Was it that long ago when the Romans laughed a good cheer while watching Christians being eaten alive in the Colliseum?

This is a sick thread so I'm gonna disconnect from it now.

#16 ·
Dave99 said:
Yeah - I saw. What I meant - just to be totally clear - is that I don't think it's cool to laugh and jeer at people being killed. Act of war or self-defense or whatever. Was it that long ago when the Romans laughed a good cheer while watching Christians being eaten alive in the Colliseum?

This is a sick thread so I'm gonna disconnect from it now.
I guess from a screen it doesn't seem real.........war is what brought about the christians fighting the lions and gladiator fights.....after the Pumic Wars w/ Carthridge.... Especially the second..Where hannibal scorched southern Italy with fire (burned all the Italian forest...rain washed away the soil and the southern part of italy is still the poorest). Barbaric fighting as Hannibal fought one town after another going up and down the coast before leaving Italy. Romans were jaded and wanted more gore because they were use to it so you have Gladiator and Christian fights....BTW they use to flood the coliseum and have naval battles too...all for entertainment

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.