RTM
    #1 Latex Salesman

azonic love seat pics

I was hoping to see some shots of Love Seats on different bikes. I'm really hoping it grows on me because I hear it's the best around, but it's going to take a lot to change my mind. At this point I'm not sure I can handle something THAT ugly.
    "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of a low price is forgotten." - Benjamin Franklin

ride hard take risks
    Quote Originally Posted by RTM
    I was hoping to see some shots of Love Seats on different bikes. I'm really hoping it grows on me because I hear it's the best around, but it's going to take a lot to change my mind. At this point I'm not sure I can handle something THAT ugly.
    It's very large, aircraftcarrier.

SNOWRIDER
    ........ I love my aircraft carrier
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "If you don't go [skibiking] this year, you'll be at least one year older when you do." ~ Warren Miller
    (Check out the 'IMPACT' video for some skibike footage)

Authority is dead!
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    [SIZE=5]For the love of Oi[/size]

[size=6]Rent a house at Attitash[/size]

TNC
    noMAD man

Well, it's all about style.

Quote Originally Posted by RTM
    The first thing you do is get some MX body armor. Then you get some football pants...heavily padded models. Then get some high top basketball shoes...oh yeah...with black socks. Then get one of those trick hockey goalie helmets. Now put an Azonic Love Seat on your Next brand DH bike, and you're all set. BTW, if you see Sherpa coming down the trail, better get off quick and hide, because he won't be able to handle it. As I always say, "If you ain't stylin', you ain't smilin' ".