mtbr member
    Feb 2004

Anyone use a Thule Parkway 4-bike hitch rack?

I need to get a hitch rack for my car (Sub. Outb. Imprez. Sprt) and have limited funds due to house improvement and kid stuff that is needed. The Thule Parkway 4-bike is $149.00 and am wondering if anyone has used it to give me any feedback. Please don't post back about much more expensive racks as I've already explained I have limited funds. Thanks for any input. Bikes to be put on it will mostly be my Uzzi SLX, a similarly designed IH G-Spot, Bullit, Kona Stinky, and a Trek Session.
    Emancipate yuorself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds. -Robert Nesta Marleyundefinedundefined

mtbr member
    Never used one however have sold 'em. I can't remember what the maximum load capacity is but remember ot put the heaviest bike on the inside. Keep an eye on the bars to make sure they don't bend. Other than that should be fine for a couple of years.
    Quote Originally Posted by KingRexford
    I need to get a hitch rack for my car (Sub. Outb. Imprez. Sprt) and have limited funds due to house improvement and kid stuff that is needed. The Thule Parkway 4-bike is $149.00 and am wondering if anyone has used it to give me any feedback. Please don't post back about much more expensive racks as I've already explained I have limited funds. Thanks for any input. Bikes to be put on it will mostly be my Uzzi SLX, a similarly designed IH G-Spot, Bullit, Kona Stinky, and a Trek Session.