mtbr member

Anyone riding a Norco A-line Park edition (2007) - size question

I'm looking at one of these for bike park riding. It looks like they only have 2 sizes - a Small and a Medium frame but really a S/M and M/L? Anyway, how does the larger of the 2 work for someone over 6' tall? I kind of have a body type that needs a little longer top tube but was hoping someone here might have some experience on it.

THANKS!
    "It looks flexy"

mtbr member
    I have a 2009 Norco Atomik and they're practically the same frame. Unfortunately, I can't tell you about the large frame since I have the S/M one. I'm 5'4" and the frame actually feels a tad big (bought it from a guy who's about 5'10"). I think you should be okay with a large.

mtbr member
    That's cool. Actually, I'm going with a free Norco Shore XL frame that my brother doesn't ever use anymore so I'm all good
    "It looks flexy"

North Van/Whistler
    Jan 2004
    My wife and I rode the M/L at 5' 8 and 5' 11" respectively and it was a good fit
    Locals' Guide to North Shore Rides http://mtbtrails.ca/

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeL View Post
    My wife and I rode the M/L at 5' 8 and 5' 11" respectively and it was a good fit
    And I'm enough bigger where I don't think it would be a good fit. Besides, the one I was looking at turned out to be a S/M
    "It looks flexy"