Canadian Invasion

888 rc2x parts for 888 vf2.

2006 model. I think that there is 2 cartridges available to swap out or add? I just want to know what one wold be more benificial. I've seen some frankenstine 888vf's on rocky mountain rmx's that have like one of the rc2x adjustment dials on top.

mtbr member
    You can upgrade the vf2 to a rc2x, but you have to change out everything. It will be around 3-4 hundred dollars to do it all. And with that upgrade it's all or nothing, it is completely diffrent...

Is flexy
    not trying to hijack but how about going from an rc to an rc2x?
    Good People... www.efingersports.com

mtbr member
    Should be the same deal, ALL of the internals will need to be swaped over, and your springs won't work from the RC to the RC2X. They should from the VF to the RC2X

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    It's possible, but unlikely that you could actually get the parts. I tried last year to convert my 888 RC to an RC2X, the LBS owner called up Marzocchi to order the parts, and the tech said yes it's possible but there's about 30 parts to change and why doesn't he just buy an RC2X?

Glad to Be Alive
    Quote Originally Posted by watermoccasin
    It's possible, but unlikely that you could actually get the parts. I tried last year to convert my 888 RC to an RC2X, the LBS owner called up Marzocchi to order the parts, and the tech said yes it's possible but there's about 30 parts to change and why doesn't he just buy an RC2X?
    good words of advice....sell your and buy the one you want
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days