Gangbusters
    Jun 2007

Caution;  Merge;  Workers Ahead! 661 Pro Bravo Carbon Size?

I take a Giro Remedy in Medium, A Rockgardn Blacklite in Small.....trying to figure out if I should get a 661 Pro Bravo Carbon in Sm or Md? Anyone wear this helmet?

Is flexy
    Hey man, not to hijack but I rock the remedy in a Med and it fits perfect and am looking at getting a black lite... you are saying you needed a small in the rockgardn? They say they fit the same size heads but I don't trust sizing charts and there is nowhere to try them on around here. I'm on the bigger end of the spectrum on a med remedy... now you got me thinking a med blacklite is gonna be too big.

Glad to Be Alive
    Quote Originally Posted by mkrobert81
    I take a Giro Remedy in Medium, A Rockgardn Blacklite in Small.....trying to figure out if I should get a 661 Pro Bravo Carbon in Sm or Md? Anyone wear this helmet?
    giro remedy in medium = 661 Pro Bravo Carbon in LARGE...personally I don't like how close the face guard is to your face on the 661 Pro Bravo....seems you would break your nose really easy
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

Gangbusters
    Jun 2007
    what about the flight? or hex? anyone try those before?
    Last edited by downhiller12345; 07-30-2007 at 06:06 PM.

Glad to Be Alive
    Quote Originally Posted by mkrobert81
    what about the flight? or hex? anyone try those before?...smt what do you wear these days?
    who cares what I wear....really it comes down to personal preference....but I am sporting this Remedy Carbon fiber right now
    Attached Images Attached Images
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

Seattle drivers suck
    i was thinking about buying a probrv carbon as well, but i wonder how protective it is:

http://www.competitivecyclist.com/za...MODE=&TFC=TRUE

funny it doesn't say anything like that on the 661 website. what do you guys think? i've tried one on and it is pretty darn light...

mtbr member
    ive got the pro bravo carbon - its light - the mouthguard is far away - its comfy and ive taken some pretty gnarly crashes where my friend on his remedy got concussions and all i got was a scratch in the paint - its a great helmet

Gangbusters
    Jun 2007
    Thanks guys....I decided to go with a TLD SE 2 Warped Helmet Multi/Silver
    Attached Images Attached Images

mtbr member
    wow you could have saved 300+ dollars for the rembedy. That is one expensive motorcross helmet but not big of a difference to me. People say weight but i cant feel a difference on either say the remedy (thats what i use) and my bell motorcross helmet