Canfield Brothers

2013 Canfield Brothers Jedis Have Arrived!

Our new Jedis have just landed. The 2013ís feature a sleek new cncíd upper link, which allowed us to anodize the links and give the Jediís a fresh new look.

2013 frames colors are Ano Black with polished graphics and Ano Silver. The new anodized link options are Black, Silver, Red and Blue. We also have 3 limited link colors - Powder Coated Turquoise, Ano Green and Ano Orange.

In addition, we are stoked to announce our new partnership with Cane Creek. Not only are our 2013 Jediís going to include a Double Barrel, but they will ship preset to our preferred settings. Cane Creek is also packaging our shocks with Base Tune Cards so you will always have these settings as a reference.

The Double Barrels and the new MRP G3ís will be arriving later this week and we will begin shipping our pre-orders after the weekend. If you have been waiting place your 2013 Jedi order, now is your time!

Please call 801-548-2556 or email us at sales@canfieldbrothers.com for more details.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2013 Canfield Brothers Jedis Have Arrived!-2013-canfield-brothers-jedi-silver-links.jpg  

mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    Those are beautiful, and might have to look into one next year.

mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    I have to say you guys have out done yourselves those are titz up looking

mtbr member
    Dec 2008
    GIDDY UP BABY!!!! can't wait to have my silver/red in hand!

pv

7MGTE
    I will take one neon yellow with black links...

check your six
    Those are some beautiful bikes.. I still have not been able to throw a leg over a Canfield.. Some day I hope..
    "We can always find excuses if we want to find them, but if we really want to do something, we have to just go."

DenverDH'er
    Nice job guys!!

mtbr member
    Dec 2008
    just got mine today! giddy up!! can't wait to start building it up. going to be fun more sure. will be better to ride it!

pv