mtbr member
    Feb 2012

2012 kona operator supreme

Is it a good bike? Or is there a better bike out there for me? I heard bad things about all bike brands, but which one should i go with?

mtbr member
    Folangag

mtbr member
    Jul 2009
    I sense a troll.

RideDirt
    Quote Originally Posted by Downhill mtb kid View Post
    Is it a good bike? Or is there a better bike out there for me? I heard bad things about all bike brands, but which one should i go with?
    Buy a tricycle great in corners , easy to manual , and low BB should put you in the top 5 in the UCI World Cup .

mtbr member
    Feb 2012
    I have done years of research, even searched this forum, but none of the posts have answered my questions to the fullest, im not a troll, im just looking for more opinion... As for the trike, my friends and i have build a dh trike, look for it at whistler next year

Glad to Be Alive
    it is decent
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

Glad to Be Alive
    Quote Originally Posted by darkzeon View Post
    excellent
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

mtbr member
    Feb 2012
    Now I am leaning towards a Demo 8. I just liked the kona becasue it came with everything (component wise) that i would put on any other bike

mtbr member
    Aug 2012
    i was going to get a operator before i talked to a tech at my LBS. He also works at highland and had pictures of a few operators that broke at the same place, right above the rear shock link on the seat tube.... pretty much turned me away and now im the happy new owner of an awesome trek session 88, but its compltetly on you and what you like remember its alot of $$ so make sure YOUR going to be happy

RideDirt
    Better watch that downtube on your session , reason why I got turned away from a Trek.

mtbr member
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by aedubber View Post
    Better watch that downtube on your session , reason why I got turned away from a Trek.
    just bougt a carbon bash guard and the bike is covered in 3M clear tape, but yes i heard about that so i take extra caution in the rock gardens