mtbr member

2012 Gravity Light Crankset

I'm with stupid
    what are the weighing in at?

usually cranky
    imo gravity makes some of the nicest looking cranks around.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by hitechredneck
    what are the weighing in at?
    I'll get a weight on them soon. My scale isn't working right now but as soon as I get it working I'll strip them off the bike and get an accurate weight for you.

I'm with stupid
    Thanks

Slap happy crappiness
    7050 should hold up better than the 6061 they used to use. Hopefully they won't be plagued with the bending issues they had in the past.
    I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.

mtbr member
    Oct 2006
    Yah, awesome to see them making them out of metal and not cheese. Hope it works out for you. After bending mine when they should *NOT* have bent, I wouldn't touch them with a 10 foot pole (one of the few products in the bike industry that's really the case for), but it'd be cool to see them put out a product that didn't suck. So far I haven't been real impressed with my FSA cranks, road and mountain. If this pans out, it looks like they could pull it together.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by William42
    Yah, awesome to see them making them out of metal and not cheese. Hope it works out for you. After bending mine when they should *NOT* have bent, I wouldn't touch them with a 10 foot pole (one of the few products in the bike industry that's really the case for), but it'd be cool to see them put out a product that didn't suck. So far I haven't been real impressed with my FSA cranks, road and mountain. If this pans out, it looks like they could pull it together.
    Yep, happy to be the test mule. I probably hope that they work out more than you. They are absolutely beautiful in person...

mtbr member
    Oct 2006
    let us know how they perform! hope to hear they stand up to abuse better, would be nice to see another player in the crank game besides saint (and by the looks of it, e13) now that raceface is gone.

Also curious to know how the BB holds up. I swear, my saint bearings are running smooth as the day I got them, I've never had any trouble with any other bearings, but for whatever reason, those glite bb's would give me about 3 months before the bearings would literally rust out (ride in the rain alot).

These certainly look good, and if the alloy is stronger (which it should be) then hopefully they'll hold up awesome.

Keep us posted!

mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    Bump?