• 02-07-2012
    AndyN
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Calhoun View Post
    Nice Angel Fire shots! The second pic is awesome.

Thanks man. Can't wait to get back up there.
  • 02-07-2012
    62kona
    2 Attachment(s)
    Here are a few from this weekend in Simi Valley.
  • 02-07-2012
    OffCamber
    Here's a couple shot by my daughter on my iphone. Testing the suspension on my new bike while camping at Santos. Just turned 46 y/o and still just like riding.

• 02-07-2012
    ryan_daugherty
    My only picture from 2012 so far. .. wait this was from 2011.. so was Gene's.

• 02-07-2012
    AlsTrance
    Quote:

Originally Posted by OffCamber View Post
    Here's a couple shot by my daughter on my iphone. Testing the suspension on my new bike while camping at Santos. Just turned 46 y/o and still just like riding.

Nice work man. I'm just a couple of years behind you and would love to work up to these sorts of jumps.
  • 02-07-2012
    mtbnozpikr
    Thanks to the mod who stickied this thread!!!
  • 02-07-2012
    bullcrew
    LHere's one I'm digging out right now
    Take off is where bikes at and landing is the board at the bottom below trees, ladders area nono so a plank overhanging a vertical wall that was dug out today and the drop comes in at a couple feet lol.

• 02-07-2012
    genemk
    Ryan, the photos are winter of 2011-2012. That's close enough.
  • 02-08-2012
    Iceman2058
    Quote:

Originally Posted by OffCamber View Post

Pisspot, no pads, 46 y/o and SENDING IT. That's what I'm talking about. Makes me realize there's hopefully many years of fun riding ahead still of me (at 38 I'm just a spring chicken LOL)... :thumbsup:
  • 02-08-2012
    lelebebbel
    This is my favorite one so far this year. I need to get a bit more creative with those jump shots though.
  • 02-08-2012
    aenema
    Quote:

Originally Posted by ustemuf View Post
    oh come on william.. that picture isn't from 2012, who are you tryin to fool!

2012 so far:

Must be Brian Lopes. No shirt and wearing a mask to not get flack from riding a non sponsor bike. Makes perfect sense.
  • 02-08-2012
    danglingmanhood
    Nice shots you guys, OffCamber keep shreddin', and stay young!
  • 02-08-2012
    OffCamber
    Quote:

Originally Posted by danglingmanhood View Post
    Nice shots you guys, OffCamber keep shreddin', and stay young!

Will do:) Riding bikes is all about having fun and hanging with others with like mindset. I just wish I was closer than 12hrs to the nearest mountains (not counting Cuba). My DH bike would get a lot more use:madman:
  • 02-08-2012
    dirtnut
    Quote:

Originally Posted by ustemuf View Post
    2012 so far:

Any other pics of this ride? Oh and btw +1 rep :thumbsup:
  • 02-09-2012
    mewsck
    second that
  • 02-09-2012
    Dominator13
    Double post
  • 02-09-2012
    Dominator13
    Nice!!!
    Quote:

Originally Posted by B-Mac View Post
    Nice frikkin drop!!!!!!!!!!

Any idea how big that was?

Never seen it from that angle. Actually, never even walked over to that side of it. It is way bigger than that picture makes it seem. Not the most comfortable landing either. Nice work! :thumbsup:
  • 02-09-2012
    William42
    really? I donno, I don't think of it as that big...maybe 7-9 feet high, and 15 out? Having done both, I can tell you its way worse to overshoot then undershoot! I think its relatively smooth if you land in the sweet spot.

Anyway, I'll try and get some 2012 pictures this weekend, since that was technically shot in 2011 (although I've done it in 2012!)
  • 02-09-2012
    BigBrown27
    Quote:

Originally Posted by dankist4x4 View Post
    This is from a race up in Wisconsin. Funny thing is I didn't realize I was putting any style into any of the jumps till I saw this pic.

where in wisconsin was the race? im visiting in june, need places to shred!
  • 02-09-2012
    darkzeon
    Nothing really outrageous.

• 02-11-2012
    ron m.
    Quote:

Originally Posted by darkzeon View Post
    Nothing really outrageous.

Nice... where is this, bro?
  • 02-11-2012
    cowpatchman6
    Quote:

Originally Posted by ron m. View Post

Philippines.
  • 02-11-2012
    darkzeon
    Quote:

Originally Posted by ron m. View Post

La Trinidad, Philippines

Couple of few more shots...Half drunk most of the time the pics were taken :D

• 02-11-2012
    scottvt
    Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBrown27 View Post
    where in wisconsin was the race? im visiting in june, need places to shred!

Nordic Mountain in the Wautoma, Wild Rose area. Nothing too crazy, but it's pretty much all we have for DH/FR riding. No lift service, except for special events. Free to ride too, except for special events where you need to buy a lift pass.
  • 02-12-2012
    ron m.
    Quote:

Originally Posted by darkzeon View Post
    La Trinidad, Philippines

I like how you guys roll, Darkzeon. I knew you guys had to be close to Baguio with those type of trees around you.
    :)