Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast
    mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Norcoshore1
    wow! that jedi looks sick! the frame and rims/spokes look really nice together. The blue on the fork (stickers/knobs) plus the hubs and headset spacers really match the other blue bits on the bike. you put alot of thought into that didnt you? lol
    Got new white god grips with blue locons to ace the red...so now niceand white and blue instead of dingy and red.... those grips were hammered....good bite though even in wet they work great.....

Yeah c it came out prettygood....I like it the color is dialed for me....
    My Sponsor House

"I dont make memories, I make History."
    CANFIELD - AVALANCHE SUSPENSION - SCHWALBE - TLD

mtbr member
    Jan 2009
    Are you doing the avy cartridge for the fox? I'm thinking about putting one in my totem solo-air,but I'm pretty happy with it. I could be happier though It seems your the only guy discussing the cartridge on the web,so wanted to see what you thought.

mtbr member
    Not too the fox craig is looming to make upgrades for the new fox stuff and carts for the older 36s and 40s.
    The 36 is amazing and love it but my boxxer avy is my go to.....I dig the single crown feel right now and as always I like to get hands on with new stuff so I have a actuall review of it... if not then it would be a totem avy or my 66avy for sure...the avy cart is way better than rockshox I.ternals for sure. My boxxer wc is a whole different animal now....
    My Sponsor House

mtbr member
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jin0824
    these pics for park riding in summer, pics of trail riding set-up will come soon.

love the bike and outmost respect on your riding skills, I noticed in one of the vids the you are using a hammerschmidt and the pics show a single ring, wich one you like better? also what kind of fork is that? I'm building something "similar" for an all year/mountain ride, nothing that nice though....

mtbr member
    May 2009
    I put a hammerschmidt soon after building that up because it was my only bike and I needed to pedal up sometimes
    it's a RS lyrik soloair lowered to 150mm.
    cheers

the test dummy
    i will have a good updated pick of my bike on friday, i got my self a few gifts .
    Quote Originally Posted by craftworks750
    Riding a mtb is like a reset button, 10 mins in and there is nothing else in the world that matters.
    my bikes
    -
    Ben

biking is fun
    Here is my baby, 2010 knolly delirium, it now has a ti coil and soon to be 2011 formula the one's if they ever hit the stores...

mtbr member
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jin0824
    these pics for park riding in summer, pics of trail riding set-up will come soon.

sweet build,and yes it is a freeride bike...what model ???

mtbr member
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by bunnyhopbikes
    Here's one of my SC beasts. I used it for the Gravity East Finals, and finished less than 3 seconds off of podium in Cat. 2 30-39. Had a blast! Built the bike for the Gravity East opener because it had a HT class, it was the only venue with a HT class in the entire series. I had to miss is it. So what the heck I decided, leave the dually in the van, and use the HT for the finals
    SC bikes ??? model ???

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by AMCAT
    SC bikes ??? model ???
    Its an IH Yakuza HT. Made to accept 200mm dual crown forks. They can be found for sale on mtb websites used. Have not made them for a few years, and IH is defunct. Tough frame, very durable and stiff. Plus it uses a 1.5" head tube.
    PS, SC means Single Crown, as in Single Crown Fork

mtbr member
    Sep 2009
    Its an IH Yakuza HT. Made to accept 200mm dual crown forks. They can be found for sale on mtb websites used. Have not made them for a few years, and IH is defunct. Tough frame, very durable and stiff. Plus it uses a 1.5" head tube.
    PS, SC means Single Crown, as in Single Crown Fork
    thx !! what size is yours,and do you know the actual top tube lenght... i'll be on the look out for one

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by AMCAT
    thx !! what size is yours,and do you know the actual top tube lenght... i'll be on the look out for one
    Its a 15", I would have to measure the TT when I get home. But, if you do a google search for an Iron Horse catalog, you can look at the geometry's. I am six foot and it is great for DH, but too small to trail ride on for me. Good luck, but I would recomend you check out the Ragley Bagger 288.

mtbr member
    Jun 2005
    Its a 15", I would have to measure the TT when I get home. But, if you do a google search for an Iron Horse catalog, you can look at the geometry's. I am six foot and it is great for DH, but too small to trail ride on for me. Good luck, but I would recomend you check out the Ragley Bagger 288.
    or a troof! .....i'm waiting

mtbr member
    Added a freeride playbike to the mix, went with a small frame and 70mm X4 with a layback (on order) so I can keep it nimble for goofing off yet still make a dua ringer out of it for single track and Socal fun...

My Sponsor House

the test dummy
    updated pics of my baby it will have atlas fr bars tomorrow
    From my bikes

before the hard tails are not free ride or down hill bikes thing starts i present in my defense
    Riding a mtb is like a reset button, 10 mins in and there is nothing else in the world that matters.
    my bikes
    -
    Ben

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by lokomonkey
    love the bike and outmost respect on your riding skills, I noticed in one of the vids the you are using a hammerschmidt and the pics show a single ring, wich one you like better? also what kind of fork is that? I'm building something "similar" for an all year/mountain ride, nothing that nice though....
    Im also curious what frame that is? I have a very similar build except its a Santa Cruz Chameleon. I have decided to go with one bike that will do it all.

the test dummy
    Quote Originally Posted by illini
    Im also curious what frame that is? I have a very similar build except its a Santa Cruz Chameleon. I have decided to go with one bike that will do it all.
    if im not mistaken its custom made for him but the company that made it is chromag
    my bikes
    -
    Ben

mtbr member
    Jun 2006

Last edited by traeday3; 01-06-2011 at 03:04 PM.
    2010 Trek Scratch 6/9 Coil

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by insanitylevel9
    if im not mistaken its custom made for him but the company that made it is chromag
    I agree it must be custom i went through all the Chromag frames and the Samurai is the closest.Its an interesting geometry they put in the line up.

the test dummy
    Quote Originally Posted by illini
    I agree it must be custom i went through all the Chromag frames and the Samurai is the closest.Its an interesting geometry they put in the line up.
    i think i remember reading its gonna be released to the public some time but that it.
    my bikes
    -
    Ben

mtbr member
    Dec 2006

mtbr member
    Apr 2010
    New 66 RC3 and V1 stem are on!!! Crappy pic but you get the idea

#2: Post your Single Crown DH/FR beauties!-p1050224.jpg

Full grown man

usually cranky
    Quote Originally Posted by insanitylevel9
    before the hard tails are not free ride or down hill bikes thing starts i present in my defense
    thats one big drop, hardtail or no hardtail

mtbr member
    Sick Blindside! If I had the cheese for a new bike right now, that's what I'd buy.

Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast