Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast
    mtbr member
    Jun 2005
    ......my Highline
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails #2: Post your Single Crown DH/FR beauties!-getattachment.aspx_2.jpeg  

mtbr member

The more FR version

Quote Originally Posted by Dominator13
    So, the bike in the first picture was ripped off about a month ago. The bike in the second picture I just built up last night. Homeowner's Insurance covered the theft. I have the new 66 RC3 EVO Ti as my true FR fork.

p.s. Don't worry Travis, the Woodie wasn't on it when it was stolen, just an RC4

Added the Woodie and the 66 to make it all that more AWESOME!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails #2: Post your Single Crown DH/FR beauties!-dsc00633.jpg  

[SIZE="2"]"You don't stop playing because you get old, you get old because you stop playing!" - Unigeezer [/SIZE]

mtbr member
    Had to give the 2011 Fox 36RC2 180 mm kashima coated bad boy fork a try.... 1st impressions aside of needing to put the heavy spring in is WOW..... for a non custom tuned fork im completely floored at its performance........ this is not the fox forks i had in the past...... GOOD JOB FOX!!!! It will be off to avalanche in a couple weeks once I really get a chance to get a feel for it and can speak for its performance... as of right now its probably the badest fork (single crown) out of the box.....

Last edited by bullcrew; 11-20-2010 at 08:18 PM.
    My Sponsor House

"I dont make memories, I make History."
    CANFIELD - AVALANCHE SUSPENSION - SCHWALBE - TLD

mtbr member
    "I must admit, it is so choice. I highly recommend one, if you have the means."
    Feris Buehler
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails #2: Post your Single Crown DH/FR beauties!-nomad.jpg  

mtbr member
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by bullcrew

Perfect bike bullcrew. Love the blue bits. Will AVA offer an upgrade kit for van 36's?
    Last edited by aphis; 11-21-2010 at 01:58 PM.

mtbr member

Bullcrew, I can see in the pic that your garage door seal is badly in need of replacement. Bad garage door seals are the number one cause of brain cancer. I'd be happy to replace that seal for no charge

Just tell me where the garage is located and leave the door open so I can get in to fix it

Oh and I'd put that ugly bike behind a car out of sight, not sure why anyone would want to take it, but you can't be too careful.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by aphis
    Perfect bike bullcrew. Love the blue bits. Will AVA offer an upgrade kit for van 36's?
    Yes that's the plan this one is off to avalanche ins few weeks. I want to dial it in and get a GOOD HONEST run on it. Raced today dh at fintanna and it rocked only spot I had was a rock drop that the steep ha put me in a nose dive position which got a bit unerving but my bad I chose a pretty shotty line off the rock roller..... I did up the low speed to com at front dive on low to mid speed rollers and keep the front higher without compromising too much low speed..... id say its pretty damn dialed.... AMAZING fork for sure... excited to get the avy cart for it but this is the first fork that I have wanted to get some time on before doing the cart. Fox did a great job on this one......
    My Sponsor House

mtbr member
    33.5 lbs

mtbr member

My Sponsor House

mtbr member

How do you like the Jedi with the SC 180? I've never even thought about putting anything other than 200 on the front. Then again I never pedal that thing near anything that resembles a hill.

p.s. Get your ass up here to SC for some riding in the Redwoods!
    [SIZE="2"]"You don't stop playing because you get old, you get old because you stop playing!" - Unigeezer [/SIZE]

mtbr member
    Jan 2006
    My Intense Socom with the slacker dropouts and 2 angleset installed for the upcoming season!

mtbr member
    Nice!!

Hows that new 2011 66 feel? Bushing and such all good? Thinking about investing in a 2011 66 RC3 Evo

mtbr member
    I was a part of the original thread, so gotta continue with this one. Same bike, too, how funny. Yes, a Nomad w/ an Avy is as awesome as it sounds. That's an 06 Nomad with an 02 Avy DHS.

Nearby shuttle trail. 3000 feet of vert and all natural. Can you find me?

Biker? I don't even know her.

mtbr member
    A couple of race pics.. Got more but Im waiting for the digital copies to be sent from purchase...

Dropping in on the steeps, too easy to land at the bottom here did it 3 time previous.

My Sponsor House

RPG
    mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by simpan
    My Intense Socom with the slacker dropouts and 2 angleset installed for the upcoming season!

What are your measurements on that (BB, HA)? I'm looking into an angleset with a SC fork, but a bit worried about dropping my BB too much. Pedals clip already with slackers and DC fork. Beautiful bike too!

mtbr member
    Jan 2009
    Here's my Baby!

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    new freeride-/trailbike...

partlist: *click me*

mtbr member
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by RPG
    What are your measurements on that (BB, HA)? I'm looking into an angleset with a SC fork, but a bit worried about dropping my BB too much. Pedals clip already with slackers and DC fork. Beautiful bike too!
    Not that sure about the head angle but aroud 64 i think, bb height with the rain kings is 13.6", nice and low

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fly Rider
    "I must admit, it is so choice. I highly recommend one, if you have the means."
    Feris Buehler
    How does the VPP pedal with the Hammerschmidt? What's it like? I'm still on the fence...
    Biker? I don't even know her.

mtbr member
    Its still a work in progress, im waiting on a Blk Mrkt stem and a new post. Other than that its done. Im going from XC to AM/FR so i would like to shorten up the gearing and get a new rear wheel. Geez does it ever stop.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails #2: Post your Single Crown DH/FR beauties!-kona-coiler.jpg  

Last edited by illini; 12-04-2010 at 01:33 PM.

usually cranky
    lol, love how the 66 makes the big betty look puny. my 55 makes my rampage look silly.

supermachete
    This rig has been getting me down the hill for the last 4 years.

mtbr member
    Changed color!!! now getting new graphics done...

My Sponsor House

mtbr member
    Bullcrew-
    How pimp is a jedi in white!

mtbr member
    Apr 2010
    wow! that jedi looks sick! the frame and rims/spokes look really nice together. The blue on the fork (stickers/knobs) plus the hubs and headset spacers really match the other blue bits on the bike. you put alot of thought into that didnt you? lol

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast