Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

04 Giant DH Comp geometry and other questions???

4K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  brianmac 
#1 ·
Does anyone know where i can find the geometry of the 04 Giant DH Comp? Also why is there not alot of talk about these frames? Good for FR and DH or just a pure race rig? I'm just wondering because that bike looks like a helluva deal (NO new bike thoughts just been wondering). MSRP-$3000

-TS

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
TheSherpa said:
Does anyone know where i can find the geometry of the 04 Giant DH Comp? Also why is there not alot of talk about these frames? Good for FR and DH or just a pure race rig? I'm just wondering because that bike looks like a helluva deal (NO new bike thoughts just been wondering). MSRP-$3000

-TS
i dont no but that thing is looking sweet.

#3 ·
I have a 2002 DH Team which is pretty much the same as this years bike. The Comp is an incredible deal. The new Slider+ feels great (though only in parking lot rides). I've heard they've fixed the bushing problems. Other then that, the Swinger solves the problem with the original Rock Shox Pro Deluxe.

It really is a great ride. It's a high speed DH bike for sure. Lot's of sag. Slack. Good jumper. I have a Romic so mine is pretty lively. The parking lot rides on the Swinger feel different, though I know people swear by them. It's just as good as a play bike. I trail ride mine all the time.

Take it out for a ride. It's well worth a look.

Brian

#4 ·
brianmac said:
I have a 2002 DH Team which is pretty much the same as this years bike. The Comp is an incredible deal. The new Slider+ feels great (though only in parking lot rides). I've heard they've fixed the bushing problems. Other then that, the Swinger solves the problem with the original Rock Shox Pro Deluxe.

It really is a great ride. It's a high speed DH bike for sure. Lot's of sag. Slack. Good jumper. I have a Romic so mine is pretty lively. The parking lot rides on the Swinger feel different, though I know people swear by them. It's just as good as a play bike. I trail ride mine all the time.

Take it out for a ride. It's well worth a look.

Brian
Thanks for the info but do you or anyone know where i can find the geometry?

-TS

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.