mtbr member

Sold my mission :(

Well I sold my mission to fund a new build and now I am wishing I hadnt. Really miss that bike. Was wondering if anybody knows where I might be able to swoop a 10' or newer frame for a decent price? Still own a response(well atleast a frame) so still part of the DB family but I feel like there is something missing in my life now lol.

Let the good times roll.
    Just curious - what's the new build that you're disappointed in?

What are you calling a good price? If you want used and cheap, keep an eye on pinkbike. That's where I sold mine a few weeks ago There were some others for sale at the time.

If you want a new frame for a reasonable cost, check what your LBS will charge for a 2012 Mission Pro. Even new, the Mission is a bit cheaper than most competing AM bikes. I think the MSRP is $1800. The only cheaper bikes I can think of are Titus El Guapo, Banshee Rune, and Transition Covert.

mtbr member
    New build would be a pivot firebird. And certainly not disapointed. Its not even done yet lol. That bike should be complete next week. Just regret selling the db to fund it, really loved that bike. I admit it would might be overkill owning a mission and an fb but... the mission was such a bullerproof bike with a pretty straight forward design. That bike never let me down. And i always had this idea of setting it up ss in the rear with the hammerschmidt up front which i still have. Maybe looking into a sortie would be a better option?

Sent from my LG-P930 using Tapatalk

mtbr member
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by YamiRider1316 View Post
    Well I sold my mission to fund a new build and now I am wishing I hadnt. Really miss that bike. Was wondering if anybody knows where I might be able to swoop a 10' or newer frame for a decent price? Still own a response(well atleast a frame) so still part of the DB family but I feel like there is something missing in my life now lol.
    Try BcMultisport.com

They sell brand new Diamondback Mission 2 frames for about $550 with Fox shock. I would e-mail them with your size and see if they have a listing coming up soon. They part out new Diamondbacks. I bought a Mission 2 frame from them - very happy with the bike and their price.

mtbr member
    ^^^ THANK YOU! thats exactly the what i was looking for. Much appreciated.

mtbr member
    Jan 2012
    i might be selling an 07 frame with a dhx or the stock float r. 19in. it doesnt have the tapered head and the tubing and upper shock mount is slightly different.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by akiracornell View Post
    i might be selling an 07 frame with a dhx or the stock float r. 19in. it doesnt have the tapered head and the tubing and upper shock mount is slightly different.
    Thx but I need an XL. I'm a pretty big dude.

Sent from my LG-P930 using Tapatalk 2

mtbr member
    Mar 2010
    That's how I got my '11 M2 frame from BCMultisport. It was $450 with shipping. I do recall them having M2 and M3 in all different sizes but that was over the winter.
    Peace from Hell...

'13 Chromag Stylus
    '11 Specialized 29r EVO ht
    '11 DB Mission 2 w/Fox 36

bab74 on GORC

mtbr member
    May 2012
    I too have thought about selling my 09' misison 3, but have way too many good memories on that rig. I get sad even thinking about loading up another bike on my rack to go riding. I feel your pain. LOL