mtbr member
    Mar 2012

Response Comp Size ??

I'm looking into ordering a DB Response Comp from Amazon and wonder if I should get the M(18") or S(16"). My inseam is about 29" an I am 5'-7". I am leaning towards the 16" but don't want to get stuck with a cramped cockpit. Any input is appreciated.

mtbr member
    Feb 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by aikane View Post
    I'm looking into ordering a DB Response Comp from Amazon and wonder if I should get the M(18") or S(16"). My inseam is about 29" an I am 5'-7". I am leaning towards the 16" but don't want to get stuck with a cramped cockpit. Any input is appreciated.
    Hey hows it going! I'm 5'6 and have a 29" inseam and I ride a S(16) and sometimes I feel that its a little to small for me. However a lot of times I feel that me being a tad to big for it lets me toss it around alot easier on the trail. You can always get a longer steam or a longer seat post.

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    Turns out Amazon can't ship that bike outside the cont. USA, or something (I'm in Hawaii). I could order the other brands but not Diamondback. So I ordered from Airborn instead. Thanks for the response though.

mtbr member
    deleted
    Last edited by socalkev; 04-22-2012 at 03:44 PM.