Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Post pictures of your DiamondBack

499K views 1K replies 479 participants last post by  dongskie2 
#1 ·
Everyone post pictures of your DimaondBack

Attachments

See less See more
#761 ·
Just got a 2011 mission 1 off of ebay for only $900 shipped. Damn near new condition, hardly a scratch on it. The only issues are the rear rotor is warped, and the derailleurs need some adjusting. Can't wait to get it out, I'll put some pics up tomorrow once I get it out in the sunlight.

#767 ·
A little late but here's the bike. 2011 mission 1, barely even used for $900. Put on a new x9 rear derailleur and threw on some plastic pedals from my bmx bike just so I could give it a go. Next up is some real pedals, and a dropper post. Then work on cutting down weight. It's a bit of a pig at 34lbs. I'm thinking lighter wheelset and tubeless tires should shave quite a bit.

#768 ·
I just picked this up from the original owner who is in his 70s. It was ridden on the road about 3 times he said. It had a road tire on the front and slick for the trainer on the back when I got it. Just need to find the stock bars for it. It is mint will post better pics tomorrow.

Attachments

#772 ·
Dirty from riding Mammoth this weekend. The bike was awesome, climbed much better than I expected. Propedal on and planted in the seat, it climbed fine. Standing up to pedal was a bit of a chore though, but I don't do that often.

Anyways, onto the pics of the bike. Recently put on red diety compound pedals.