Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Post pictures of your DiamondBack

499K views 1K replies 479 participants last post by  dongskie2 
#1 ·
Everyone post pictures of your DimaondBack

Attachments

See less See more
#556 ·
Yup, both mediums. Both a hoot to ride too! I just wrapped up some DH shuttling yesterday on the Scapegoat and it was a blast. It has such a playful personality. I've done a couple trail rides on it since completion and it pedals surprisingly well too!

#560 ·
Hi, anyone recognize this frame? I couldn't fint any info. It's signed DBR Zetec Pro but I haven't found any photos matching on the web. Please help:) I'm trying to rebuild this bike.
maybe this will help...mtb-forum.it/community/forum/album.php?albumid=5785&pictureid=41108]Mountain]Mountain]Mountain]Mountain bike | MTB-forum.it - Album di pyro74: DBR Zetek pro - Immagine[/url] bike | MTB-forum.it - Album di pyro74: DBR Zetek pro - Immagine[/url] bike | MTB-forum.it - Album di pyro74: DBR Zetek pro - Immagine[/url] bike | MTB-forum.it - Album di pyro74: DBR Zetek pro - Immagine

#564 ·
From this:
Bicycle tire Tire Bicycle frame Bicycle wheel Wheel

To this:
Bicycle tire Tire Wheel Bicycle frame Bicycle wheel

Bicycle tire Bicycle frame Tire Wheel Bicycle wheel rim

Upgrades:
X-Fusion Slide RL2
Race Face Evolve AM stem (70mm)
Race Face Respond handlebar (710mm)
Sette S-Grips (blue lock rings)
Deore f/r derailleurs and shifters
Shimano 9-speed cassette
Race Face Ride seat post
WTB Pure V saddle

Next up:
Race Face Respond cranks
New tires probably will go tubeless this spring.

#565 ·
kwxvii, How do you like your X-Fusion Slide RL2??? I am waiting on one to arrive for my singlespeed. Have not seen much in the way of reviews but for the money I could not pass it up.

#566 ·
Cheaper alternative to RS Reba

Way better than the stock fork (Suntour XCR V3) that it replaced. I rarely bottom out and my wrists get relief from harsh feedback from the suspension when riding down the rocky terrain of Ringwood State Park. Best $255.00 I spent on my bike! :thumbsup:

#570 · (Edited)
She's done! Took her out this morning for a run....

Rockshox Lyrik RCDH 170
Shimano XTR shadow + derailleur, XT m785 Brakes, rotors, shifters, cassette.
RaceFace Turbine Crankset w/Blackspire stinger
Easton Havoc 35 riser bar and stem,
Easton Haven carbon seatpost
Easton Havoc Wheelset
Schwalbe HD tires

Attachments

#574 ·
This was my first ride with it so theres not much detail I can give. It got pretty wet and muddy on the trails. My initial feedback compared to my Specialized, its a tad slower considering its heavier(~28lbs vs 31lbs) and my tires setup but very capable. On the downhill it wakes up and its very confident and the suspension feels more plush. As for the climb, I was expecting worst considering the longer travel @170mm and 66.5HA, but the climb is very manageable. Overall im happy with the result. This will be my light dh bike.

#575 ·
I've been sitting on the new DB Mission 4x since August. I kind of forgot about it the last few months. It's a great bike, pedals great, jumps awesome, manuals well. I've got a Kashima Float fork to install from my TRc, some XTR cranks, new rims, brakes, chainguide, seatpost, and cassette to mount up if I ever find motivation.

Here's a quick little video just toying around on a line we just built at the skills park. Certainly not what the bike was designed for but it was fun.

#576 ·
Picked up a 2011 Mission Pro for the parts spec recently. Blew my knee apart in whistler so I parted my Evil Undead and bought this for rehab. It wont stay around long (the frame at least) as im ordering a Evil Uprising to replace the DH bike.

Im close to being able to ride so im interested in seeing how the Mission rides.