Weekend Warrior

PDF for 2007-2009 Diamondback Mission Exploded View/Parts Listing?

Anyone have a copy of the 2007-2009 Exploded View/Parts Listing PDF for the Mission frame that they can send to my email? The only one I can find on their website is for current model with completely different size bearings and parts for rear suspension parts...

Email is lifanus@gmail.com much appreciated!
    Realtor/Photographer and weekend warrior.
    My Endomondo
    My Cycling Deals Blog

Let the good times roll.
    I don't think there ever was one for the first gen Mission. At least not that I could find. What info do you need? I should be able to find the bearing info written somewhere. If you need replacement parts, last I heard those were only available in an (expensive) kit from Diamondback dealers. Hopefully that's changed by now.

Weekend Warrior
    Doh!

I actually got this used frame, took everything apart and checked/cleaned/regreased all the bearings.. I was just not sure about what torque should I use for all the bearing bolts..

Yeah, as far as replacement bearings go, I couldn't find anyone that sells it and dont' want to brake my arm and leg to order the original kit..... But I saw REAL WORLD CYCLING/Enduro sells bunch bearings of various sizes so if one does go bad I can get one from them instead..
    My Endomondo
    My Cycling Deals Blog

Let the good times roll.
    Bearings aren't an issue because, like you said, RWC sells them. That's where I always got mine. And hangars are availble at wheels mfg. The problem is replacement linkage hardware (bolts, spacers, etc) which DB only sold as a kit last time I checked. Fortunately, some of that can be found at a good LBS or hardware store.

Bearing sizes:
    6 x 608 2RS for the seat stay and knuclebox pivots
    2 x 6903 2RS for the main pivot

Torque:
    120kgf-cm for the dropout pivot and the seat stay pivot
    180kgf-cm for the main pivot and the Knucklebox pivot (at the down tube)

Weekend Warrior
    Good to know, thanks much for the info miniwisejosh

One more question for ya.. What headset does it use? I tried to put a Cane Creek IS41 integrated headset inside but apparently the top seems to be short a few mm to cover the entire top surface.. I assume maybe the ZS 44 would work?

Here is a pic of the steering tube... Does it look original or if the previous owner changed the cup? The inside diameter of the top cup seems to be 41mm..

My Endomondo
    My Cycling Deals Blog

Let the good times roll.
    You're welcome

I think that's right. The Cane Creek fit finder website gives me: SHIS:ZS44/28.6|ZS44/30 (1-1/8" Zero Stack ZS Standard)
    Cane Creek Cycling Components :: Headset Fit Finder

But you might want to call Cane Creek to double check (they have great phone CS). I remember running into issues when I wanted to change headsets, but I can't remember if was my '09 or '10 frame.

Weekend Warrior
    Thanks, will call them tomorrow to find out

Quote Originally Posted by miniwisejosh View Post
    You're welcome

I think that's right. The Cane Creek fit finder website gives me: SHIS:ZS44/28.6|ZS44/30 (1-1/8" Zero Stack ZS Standard)
    Cane Creek Cycling Components :: Headset Fit Finder

But you might want to call Cane Creek to double check (they have great phone CS). I remember running into issues when I wanted to change headsets, but I can't remember if was my '09 or '10 frame.
    My Endomondo
    My Cycling Deals Blog