mtbr member
    Feb 2004

help with 1999 DBR-X10 6" plates

Im looking for the 6" rear plates for a 1999 DBR-X10. Ive been sending several letters asking for them to Diamond Back in Europe and US last year with no answer. Does anybody know where can I get them?? Thanks

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by rrivera
    Im looking for the 6" rear plates for a 1999 DBR-X10. Ive been sending several letters asking for them to Diamond Back in Europe and US last year with no answer. Does anybody know where can I get them?? Thanks

Call (800) 222-5527 for customer service.
    Call direct to Diamondback/Raleigh at (253) 395-1100

Keep The Rubber Side Down

Listen! Permanently out of stock

Diamondback no longer has a stock of the plates. Because of such a low demand for them, they will no loger have them either.
    Some of my happiest memories in life took place on my bicycles. - Me

gschacht

X10 6 inch plates

I have a set that is like new on my 1999 X6 with the new Magura air/oil stable platform shock (7.5 inches eye to eye with 2 inches of travel). I am thinking of selling the frame (medium 18 inch) with this setup, chris king headset (blue) and xt front derailleur - all items in very good to like new condition. The frame is pearl white with dark blue seat and chain stays and all factory decals including frame size decal. - like the X10 only made in 1999 - same bike with different color and components. I am the second owner and do cross country/epic ridding - no jumps. The first owner parked it in the garage - it was as new when I bought it. What do you think it is worth? Are you interested? Go to the Magura web site to see the new rear shock.