Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Diamondback DF5

  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    125

    Diamondback DF5

    http://www.pinkbike.com/news/Diamond...Team-2011.html

    Sweet looks like a dh bike is en route and i assume further development of the dreamliner!

  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    176
    Ah, so this is what the Diamondback customer service reps have been hinting at all year. Great to see that Diamondback is going to the next level here! I can't wait to see what they come up with!

  3. #3
    More Riding Less Internet
    Reputation: thom9719's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    511
    Hey guys! Thanks for the support! I've been lurking in the DB forum for quite a while waiting for the new press release. Let me know if you guys have any questions about the new bikes/program (or anything related to DB for that matter) and I'll do my best to answer them!

    The DH bike is out and kicking and I'll be piloting it at it's first race in 2 weeks! I can't believe the season is already here.

    -KT
    Diamondback Development Force.

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    176
    You'll definitely have to keep us posted on what you think of the DH rig... I'm very curious myself. Although I'd be years away from getting one since I don't really have too much DH in my area and I'm a college student with very few funds. I'm really excited that Diamondback has an official factory team. You guys should come to the Ray's Indoor Mountain Bike Park in Cleveland, OH and show everyone what DB can do. There's a lot of "non-believers" in the area. ;-) haha

  5. #5
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    125
    Quote Originally Posted by thom9719
    Hey guys! Thanks for the support! I've been lurking in the DB forum for quite a while waiting for the new press release. Let me know if you guys have any questions about the new bikes/program (or anything related to DB for that matter) and I'll do my best to answer them!

    The DH bike is out and kicking and I'll be piloting it at it's first race in 2 weeks! I can't believe the season is already here.

    -KT
    PICS PICS PICS!.... I'm sure you would if you could.

  6. #6
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    237
    Quote Originally Posted by thom9719
    Hey guys! Thanks for the support! I've been lurking in the DB forum for quite a while waiting for the new press release. Let me know if you guys have any questions about the new bikes/program (or anything related to DB for that matter) and I'll do my best to answer them!

    The DH bike is out and kicking and I'll be piloting it at it's first race in 2 weeks! I can't believe the season is already here.

    -KT
    What race will you be at in two weeks? Looking to get in some early season races as well. Also want to check out that new dh bike! Thanks.

  7. #7
    More Riding Less Internet
    Reputation: thom9719's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    511
    Quote Originally Posted by capslayer
    What race will you be at in two weeks? Looking to get in some early season races as well. Also want to check out that new dh bike! Thanks.
    I'll be at the first stop of the All Gravity Series at Beacon Hill in Spokane Washington. Check out www.AllGravitySeries.com for the info!

    -KT
    Diamondback Development Force.

  8. #8
    More Riding Less Internet
    Reputation: thom9719's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    511
    Quote Originally Posted by bballboy388
    PICS PICS PICS!.... I'm sure you would if you could.
    I just put decals on the latest frame this morning. It looks sick! We'll have photos posted of the bike around the first race.

    -KT
    Diamondback Development Force.

  9. #9
    Singletrack Slayer
    Reputation: DavidNeiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,927
    SWEET!!! This is so freaking awesome!!! I can't wait to see what you guys do. You guys need to come down South and shred East Coast style some time. I would love to ride with you guys.

    DB4L !!!!!!!!
    ~~~~~~Singletrack Slayer~~~~~~~

  10. #10
    Butts Up Fast!
    Reputation: Stonebreaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    402
    Man that vid is just sick!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •