mtbr member
    Jan 2007

Diamondback Dealers - Ontario Canada.

Hi All,

I am new to the site. I am looking for a new mountain bike, on a budget. I found the diamondback site, and the Peak 07 looks like a nice bike for what I will be doing. ( Riding to loose a few pounds. ) I don't think i will need disk brakes, so the Peak looks like what I need.

I only found one dealer on the north end of Toronto, and was wondering if anyone knew of a dealer in the Barrie/Newmarket Ontario area.

Thanks,

Will

mtbr member
    Jan 2006

Diamondback - North Ontario

Hi Will,

First, you will not get a Peak up here - at least not how you think. Diamondback Canada (Raleigh) only carries the Response Comp and Response Sport in what you would see on the diamondback.com website for mountain bike hardtails.
    The others, Peak, Outlook, etc are different. They are colored and speced differently, and not similar other than the names.
    If you are interested in a US DB Peak type bike - the Canadian DB Copperhead is virtually the same. PM me and I can provide details and a price if you are interested.

mtbr member
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by lmbrjck
    Hi Will,

First, you will not get a Peak up here - at least not how you think. Diamondback Canada (Raleigh) only carries the Response Comp and Response Sport in what you would see on the diamondback.com website for mountain bike hardtails.
    The others, Peak, Outlook, etc are different. They are colored and speced differently, and not similar other than the names.
    If you are interested in a US DB Peak type bike - the Canadian DB Copperhead is virtually the same. PM me and I can provide details and a price if you are interested.

PM sent!!

Thank you.

mtbr member
    Jan 2006

Db

Just sent an updated PM WillB.