Butts Up Fast!

DB slopestyle Dreamliner!!!!!!

Man I want one of these to race around with my kids. But I'll take mine as a single speed. It could have a better name though. Like the snakebite or ?
    DB slopestyle Dreamliner!!!!!!-dream-liner_2010_1024.jpg

mtbr member
    Feb 2008
    Very nice. The name and the paint job come from the Boeing 787 Dreamliner jumbo jet project. I'm guessing the name will change if/when this bike hits production. Although I though that about the Scapegoat too...

mtbr member
    I'm interested to hear more and see when it comes out how it fairs.
    Teach me the way..

mtbr member
    Jan 2005
    Yea it looks awesome to bad it wont be out till at least 2012. Also whats the point in going single speed if you still have to run a tensioner?

Butts Up Fast!
    Quote Originally Posted by bballboy388
    Yea it looks awesome to bad it wont be out till at least 2012. Also whats the point in going single speed if you still have to run a tensioner?
    I'm looking at slopestyle frames to replace my broken hardtail DJer. All I need is one gear for that type of riding. Hell my Mission is setup 1x9.

Dreamliner is kind of a weak name. If this badboy is designed to handle slopestyle tracks like its on rails they should call it the Bobsled.

Singletrack Slayer
    Quote Originally Posted by bballboy388
    Simplicity, like a BMX with shocks! Sam Pligrim rode the prototype at Crankworks(green frame) and ran it as a single speed, Got to run a tensioner for the suspension movement anyway. I like the name, it is going to be in the air a lot so the name is fitting. And the name is from the local Boeing factory and the color is the same as the plane which is made near DB headquaters in Washington. I think it is cool,
    ~~~~~~Singletrack Slayer~~~~~~~

banned
    Slalom-Bike. Since it had colors for Slopestyle as an Airplane, the Slalom Bike is a combination of what was British Racing Silver--British Racing Green today, which first was White, but then un-officially became German Racing Silver, or Silver Arrows. Even though it is White Pearl. Under this is French Racing Blue. It looks like a very fast bike regardless of what ever the color is meant to look like, and I want one.
    Last edited by Uncle Jemima; 10-20-2010 at 10:22 AM.