Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

DB Recoil from 2009 Need Help!!!

2K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Cobra8d 
#1 ·
#4 ·
Well I spoke DB customer service, they don’t have any thing for me they don’t have the swing arm in stock they can’t even help me out with a frame because they don’t have one, I have been looking for all over eBay, craigslist, but so far nothing. I need to get my hands on the swing arm from 2008 to 2010 or a frame sent from 2008 to 2011 or 2012. To all the older Recoils out there be careful with your bike!!!!

#6 ·
Well I spoke DB customer service, they don't have any thing for me they don't have the swing arm in stock they can't even help me out with a frame because they don't have one, I have been looking for all over eBay, craigslist, but so far nothing. I need to get my hands on the swing arm from 2008 to 2010 or a frame sent from 2008 to 2011 or 2012. To all the older Recoils out there be careful with your bike!!!!
2011 recoils and up have the improved frame/swing arm design, a swing arm from one of these frames will not fit your older frame. Just so you know:thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.