I'm updating my 2013 Diamondback Overdrive. Some people may ask why why put $$$ into what some would call a low end 29er? Because I like customizing the bike my way and love the challenge! Yes I know, I'll have much more into the bike than it's worth but I am not going to sell this bike and it's more than a bike to me and that's worth more to me. Hope some can understand that.
With that said, here is what's going to happen this month!
- AVID Speed Dial 7 Break Levers, Black
- AVID BB7 Mountain Disc with G3 160mm Rotors
- Jagwire Red Zone Disc Brake Pads
- Jagwire Mountain Pro Brake Kit, Ergon Green
- SRAM X0 9-Speed Twister Shifters
- SRAM X7 9 Speed Rear Derailleur
- SRAM PowerGlide 990 9 Speed Cassette (11-34t) Red
- SRAM PowerChain 971
- Jagwire Mountain Pro Derailleur Kit, Ergon Green
- Truvativ Stylo T40 riser bar 15x700mm. Black/Red
- Truvativ Stylo T40 Stem 90mm, white
- ERGON GS3-L Race, Black
- Rokform v3 BikeMount Red w/RokBed v3 S4 Case
- Jagwire Aluminum Ferrule Kit, Red
- Red Anodized Aluminum Presta Valve Caps
The BB7's and SD7 levers are coming from China via Ebay, hope they will be here some time next week. Every thing else should be here this week. I'll post pictures and up dates as things move along.
Results 1 to 8 of 8
Thread: 2013 DB Overdrive upgrades
Check out the hottest mountain bike products from these brands!
See All Interbike Coverage - Click Here »