mtbr member
    May 2013

Who's on a Django 27.5?

Thoughts?

Seems like there is no activity on the forum about this model. I considering one for the North East.

mtbr member
    May 2010
    I rode one at a demo last fall, really fun. I'm debating between it and the 29er as a trail bike for New England. I want to get a ride in on the 29er, see if it can feel as nimble as the 27.5 one.

mtbr member
    May 2013
    near burlington mass? I was at that demo. I dug that bike. A lot of it had to due with the fit. I'm all torso and short legs. The low stand over and long front end just worked for me.

mtbr member
    May 2010
    Yup, the one and the same. I have a Troy, and its a great do everything bike. I race enduro on it, so it'd be fun to have a smaller trail oriented bike so I could keep my race bike from getting too much abuse.

mtbr member
    Mar 2008
    On a '16/17 XL. Shop set me up with '17 frame with the '16 RS build kit and threw in a Bontrager dropper. Tall beanpole here, so it wa great to be on a long reach bike (48x on the XL). Changed wheels/tires and bars and been riding it everyday on the street and trails when I can. I like it for what it is and where I live/ride. Not a whole lot of room for big rear tire. 2.4 Trail King (29mm Roval wheel) on the back slightly rubs the little nubs sticking off each knob - although it was only mounted to check clearance and not ridden. PLenty for width, its the height that's the issue. Have a 2.2 TK on there currently.

Overbiked (for my terrain) myself on a L 150mm Trance. Wanted something as slack but in the 130mm range. Originally was going to buy a '17 Fuel 8 29, but I also had an Anthem 29 and for me and my terrain, it made things too easy. It made some tricky sections no longer tricky, so I scrapped the idea of the 29 Fuel.

Who's on a Django 27.5?-img_20160929_182843501.jpg

/\ Marquette, MI this fall. Heading to visit my dad in Phoenix for Christmas and put it to a good test.
    2017 Devinci Django RS
    2017 Norco Bigfoot 6.2

mtbr member
    Apr 2009

1st ride on the Django 27.5 w/troy build (120mm/150mm):)

Who's on a Django 27.5?-fullsizerender-1-.jpg

They say you shouldn't eat after 8pm,
    They say you shouldn't drink too much,
    They say you shouldn't go chasing waterfalls,

blah what do they know.