Sram XO front
    Sram Apex Shifters
    Sram X7 cranks 26/39t
    BB7 Road Brakes
    Thudbuster Seat post (added later)
    Selle Anatomica Seat (added later)
    Salsa woodchipper bars
    ESI RCT Tape

I'll post ride reviews after the weekend and some outside pics. It really looks different in person. Dark green paint with gold cable housing and a gold chain...pimpin. I will use this in Trans-Iowa this year.New Singular Gryphon-gryphon-center.jpgNew Singular Gryphon-gryphon-front.jpgNew Singular Gryphon-gryphon-rear.jpg

mtbr member
    Apr 2011
    Nice build. I was looking at Gryphons as well, but the price scared me away. I think it was $900 or so. Is that how much you got it for? Good luck in Trans-Iowa.

mtbr member
    Frame and fork were $490. I did the preorder in August and received the frame 2 weeks ago. They have a US distributor now, so I think prices are up a little. But $900 sounds like a lot.

mtbr member
    Apr 2011
    Wow, that is a great deal! My quote was ordering direct from Singular, but no pre-order discount.

Teen Wolf
    i love how versatile those singulars are. you can do whatever you want with them. nice bike.

AZ
    banned
    Anyone know who the new U.S. distributor is?

mtbr member
    The name escapes me, but I believe its on facebook. Did 15 on it today. Most comfortable and responsive bike ive been on in as long as I can remember. Im doing 100 miler on it tomorrow morning. Ill report back

mtbr member
    Ok friends, got almost 100 in on Saturday and let me tell you it was wonderful. This bike is snappy, springy and downright comfy. It climbs well with little complaint which is saying something for a 26 lbs bike unloaded. I am running a revelate framebag and gas tank with a 100 oz. camelback in the frame bag. 2 24oz polar bottles full of scratch labs goodness. So maybe 30lbs. I have a new brooks saddle that I chose to break in Saturday as well which surprising only started to give a little discomfort around the 4.5 hour mark. I love this bike. It is how a bike should ride. I love the 29er dropbar hand position. There are no less than 5 ways to hold the woodchipper bars which also changes your seating position just so. This keeps you from getting numbness and pain on the long rides. The crest wheels are light and accelerate very well. Sram drivetrains are great and work well with all of the mixed groups. My buddy Ari tuned my BB7's to perfection. Overall a very good experience. I'll add more as I ride more. Thanks for reading.

Twin Six METAL Team
    The US distributor is Colorado Specialty Velo out of Colorado Springs, ran by my buddy Jon. I believe he should be shipping bikes out soon. He's still getting the website sorted out, but you can like his page on Facebook for now. I'd post a link, but I'm on the road and can't from my iPad.

mtbr member
    If you have the cash, this is the bike. Its is so addictive. Best bike ive ridden/owned. Love it.

jrm
    mtbr member
    I'd be interested in what their price is for a kite frameset

mtbr member
    I ahve a buddy who is riding a kite in Trans-iowa. He's been training with it all winter. He loves it.