Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    mtbr member
    Sep 2008
    My super swan/SX-2 combo is baggy too but gave it a go and got nowhere. Used one wrap of yellow stans style tape and a stans valve. Wondering whether to give gorilla tape a go to pack it out further.
    I've never had a pop using gorilla tape, but I do with the yellow tape.

mtbr member
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Anoobis View Post
    My super swan/SX-2 combo is baggy too but gave it a go and got nowhere. Used one wrap of yellow stans style tape and a stans valve. Wondering whether to give gorilla tape a go to pack it out further.
    I've never had a pop using gorilla tape, but I do with the yellow tape.
    Thanks for the response. The rear tire is still holding up well after two rides and several days tubeless. One off road commute, One light mtb trail ride. I even hit the rim on some rocks during my mtb ride and did some hard cornering with no burping/folding/dieing. So I'm gaining confidence in the set-up slowly.

As for the front tire...
    I am going to wrap another layer of gorilla tape per a friends advice and use his air compressor in the coming days to try to get the front to set up and seal. He explained that another layer should push the tire up just slightly and help it capture.

My bike shop assured me that these could be set up tubeless (despite not having the tubeless ready badge).

Anyone have another set of tires they would recommend for this rim? My other riding buddy suggested the specialized tracer. I like schwalbes/maxxis in general, but have not seen that they have released a tubeless ready cx tire.

mtbr member
    Aug 2013

bottom bracket and crank replacement

Hi Toronto and gaffer,
    did you ever figure out what kind of BB it is and crank compatibility. would a GXP Sram Force fit on this frame? I imagine I would need to get a BB, but what size and brand?

I appreciate any help, I'm coming from the era when there was only english and italians BB......

mtbr member
    Apr 2014

Re: My new 2014 Giant TCX SLR 2

Quote Originally Posted by mountainclimb View Post
    Hi Toronto and gaffer,
    did you ever figure out what kind of BB it is and crank compatibility. would a GXP Sram Force fit on this frame? I imagine I would need to get a BB, but what size and brand?

I appreciate any help, I'm coming from the era when there was only english and italians BB......
    It's a 19mm spindle, afiak the only thing that fits is fsa omega. I swapped in a BB91 bb for my ultegra 6700 50/34 crank.

mtbr member
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by P90Puma View Post
    It's a 19mm spindle, afiak the only thing that fits is fsa omega. I swapped in a BB91 bb for my ultegra 6700 50/34 crank.
    somebody from another forum sugested to use a BB86 instead, any thoughts which will work best?

also which bottom bracket remover would I need? I have the BBT9, bbt22 and bbt18, but I don't think any of them work. thank you.

mtbr member
    Apr 2014
    somebody from another forum sugested to use a BB86 instead, any thoughts which will work best?

also which bottom bracket remover would I need? I have the BBT9, bbt22 and bbt18, but I don't think any of them work. thank you.
    bottom bracket - FSA Omega MegaEXO Press fit BB 19mm removal (non standard BB86) - Bicycles Stack Exchange

My Shimano ROAD BB91 works, doesn't creak, can't complain.

mtbr member
    Aug 2014
    Image below taken from BikeRumor:

There's a company called Kogel that's trying to make adapters for all the bottom bracket standards out there and that's what the image is for.

Technically speaking, Giant's road bike frames use BB86...but apparently they're cross-compatible with BB92

Also, the documentation bundle that came with my bike says that "Shimano Press-Fit" BBs should work fine

mtbr member
    Aug 2013
    good for Kogel!

I ended up going with a BB86 press fit for my Sram GXP. my understanding is that if you need a Shimano GXP, you go with the BB91 like puma did. ironically they are both 86.5 shell!

other than the heavy crank, the rest of the bike is the best buck for your money out there. I love this bike!

mtbr member
    Sep 2014
    Hi,
    Anybody knows the weight of the complete bike?
    Thanks

mtbr member

My new 2014 Giant TCX SLR 2

I think mine came in just under 18 lbs. But that's what some guys said who were working on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mtbr member
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by pitbullandmtb View Post
    I think mine came in just under 18 lbs. But that's what some guys said who were working on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No way.

Mine with Carbon wheels, 700x28 gatorskins, ultegra crankset, XT pedals was 20.1 lbs according to a luggage scale.

22lbs with stock wheels/tires.

mtbr member

My new 2014 Giant TCX SLR 2

No way.

Mine with Carbon wheels, 700x28 gatorskins, ultegra crankset, XT pedals was 20.1 lbs according to a luggage scale.

22lbs with stock wheels/tires.
    Sounds good...like I said...Thought and estimate of what I heard...Forget my post ;_)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mtbr member
    I've recently installed a rear rack on mine, I somehow managed to lose the seatpost clamp adaptor. Had to rig it to the seatstays using the rubberized c clamps.

Does anyone know if you can order a replacement clamp from Giant? My LBS is quite a drive away from me.

Still loving the bike. I think I'll install a 50/34 compact chainset at some point. Likely 105 to match the rest of the kit

Glad to see nothing much has changed for 2015
    Last edited by Swerny; 10-08-2014 at 12:07 PM.
    Mike
    Toronto, Canada
    2016 Trek Farley 7
    2015 RSD Mayor Bluto (sold)
    2014 Giant TCX SLR1
    2012 Giant TCR Advanced SL3

mtbr member
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by pitbullandmtb View Post
    Sounds good...like I said...Thought and estimate of what I heard...Forget my post ;_)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I doubt it, but likely you can have one of the giant dealers order one for you and ship it to you so you don't have to pick it up. if there is not much difference I would upgrade to Ultegra crankset rather than 105, but only if you ride a lot and do some racing.

mtbr member
    Apr 2014

Re: My new 2014 Giant TCX SLR 2

Quote Originally Posted by Swerny View Post
    I've recently installed a rear rack on mine, I somehow managed to lose the seatpost clamp adaptor. Had to rig it to the seatstays using the rubberized c clamps.

Does anyone know if you can order a replacement clamp from Giant? My LBS is quite a drive away from me.

Still loving the bike. I think I'll install a 50/34 compact chainset at some point. Likely 105 to match the rest of the kit

Glad to see nothing changed for 2015
    It's the 11 speed 105 on the 2015 btw.

mtbr member
    It's the 11 speed 105 on the 2015 btw.
    yes, you are correct.

I'm fine with 10 sp. All 3 of my bikes are now 10 sp.
    Mike
    Toronto, Canada
    2016 Trek Farley 7
    2014 Giant TCX SLR1

mtbr member
    Sep 2011
    The new rims look good. Does the bike feel lighter at all? Greater acceleration?

mtbr member
    Sep 2011
    Hi Toronto and gaffer,

Here is the one that I used: wiggle.com | Shimano PressFit Bottom Bracket with Inner Cover | Bottom Brackets

model number SM-BB91-41. All has been good with it using the Shimano FC-CX70 crankset. I'm actually having it overhauled shortly

mtbr member
    Sep 2011

Sad day - broken frame

Sad day. I broke my frame last week...Giant didn't replace as they said it wasn't a manufacturing flaw, but they did give me the 'crash replacement' price for a replacement frame. So, I'm upgrading the frame to the TCX SLR 1, with the full carbon fork and through axle. Just have to get the bike rebuilt, change the stem and rebuild the front wheel with a new hub...
    My new 2014 Giant TCX SLR 2-broken-frame.jpg

mtbr member
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Toronto Commuter View Post
    Sad day. I broke my frame last week...Giant didn't replace as they said it wasn't a manufacturing flaw, but they did give me the 'crash replacement' price for a replacement frame. So, I'm upgrading the frame to the TCX SLR 1, with the full carbon fork and through axle. Just have to get the bike rebuilt, change the stem and rebuild the front wheel with a new hub...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Broken frame.jpg 
Views:	1998 
Size:	140.1 KB 
ID:	929793
    Boo! Were you racing cx, mtb'ing, crashing or just Riding along?

mtbr member
    Sep 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverPoke View Post
    Boo! Were you racing cx, mtb'ing, crashing or just Riding along?
    Fortunately, I was training with club for an upcoming CX race, and noticed the bike really shuddering while braking into corners. There was a dent under the down tube (no idea how I got it) and it must have developed into a crack...

mtbr member
    Aug 2014
    Sharing a few more photos of me and my TCX SLR 2. I took inspiration from Toronto Commuter and installed an Axiom Streamliner Disc DLX rack on mine too. On its rear end plate I installed a Cat Eye Reflex Auto reflector/automatic rear light.

I have small waterproof panniers from a company called Vincita, based in Thailand.

mtbr member
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Toronto Commuter View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Broken frame.jpg 
Views:	1998 
Size:	140.1 KB 
ID:	929793

That sucks.

How many KM?

Can you weigh the old fork and the new one?

I had my first serious fall on mine (2200km) just yesterday, bent the hanger I think as I had to adjust the RD on the trail to prevent the chain from falling off.

mtbr member
    Sep 2011
    About 4200 km. Will try to get weights. Not sure if frame gets returned from Giant. Hope I do get the fork back though. Hope you can get the RD sorted out.

mtbr member
    Apr 2014
    I think I screwed up.

I bought a Fizik Antares R3 Carbon braided saddle but the rails are oval, and the stock seatpost clamp says 7mm rails only.

Is there a D-FUSE seatpost/clamp that I can install to run this saddle or am I stuck with the heavier KIUM model?

I see the top of the line models (DEFY 0 , TCX 0) all use KIUM rails....

Also the SLR2 is Overdrive 1 and not Overdrive 2, and I could have saved myself some $$$ with a cheaper stem as I thought I was limited only to giant models like the OD2 guys are ....

mtbr member
    Apr 2014
    I think I screwed up.

I bought a Fizik Antares R3 Carbon braided saddle but the rails are oval, and the stock seatpost clamp says 7mm rails only.

Is there a D-FUSE seatpost/clamp that I can install to run this saddle or am I stuck with the heavier KIUM model?

I see the top of the line models (DEFY 0 , TCX 0) all use KIUM rails....

Also the SLR2 is Overdrive 1 and not Overdrive 2, and I could have saved myself some $$$ with a cheaper stem as I thought I was limited only to giant models like the OD2 guys are ....

So, you can get a 9mm clamp set from giant, my giant LBS got me a set for 20$ CAD, some bikes come with both clamps. (7 and 9)

So my build is finally done...

2014 Giant TCX SLR2 (M)
    Stages 6800 Power Meter
    Chinese 38mm Carbon Clincher Wheelset
    Chinese Carbon handlebar
    Chinese Ti Skewers
    Continental Gatorskin 700x28
    Shimano Ultegra 6750 50/34 crankset
    Shimano BB91 bottom bracket
    Shimano CX70 Front Mech
    Shimano Ultegra 6700 Rear Mech (Short Cage)
    Shimano Ultegra 6700 11-28 Cassette
    Shimano Dura-Ace 7900 cables
    Shimano XT M780 Pedals
    Shimano XT RT76 rotors
    Giant Contact SLR Carbon Stem
    Fizik Antares R3 Carbon Braided Saddle
    Fizik 2mm bartape
    Fizik BLINK rear light
    MEC Dazzle 5 rear light
    Shimano CM1000 camera
    K-Edge GO BIG gopro mount
    ORP Smorn front light
    Garmin Fenix 2
    Garmin HRM-RUN heart rate strap
    Garmin wheel speed sensor (accelerometer based)
    Garmin Watch bike mount
    Chinese (Flyxii) Carbon Cages x2
    Roswheel 6" phone bag / spares bag loaded with tubes/tools.

+ Stock wheelset & tires for offroad.

I did all the work myself, including the bar tape, which I hope isn't too terrible.

My new 2014 Giant TCX SLR 2-photo-3.jpgMy new 2014 Giant TCX SLR 2-photo-2.jpgMy new 2014 Giant TCX SLR 2-photo-1.jpg

I guess I could get the 6700 shifters but I don't think I will bother.

Pretty much the only things left from the factory are:

frame, fork, seatpost, shifters, brakes...

2200km and counting.

Now time to buy a Giant Propel Advanced Pro 0, and uhhh, just add tribars, and a power meter and a computer and a ... oh no, let's not do this again.

mtbr member
    Sep 2011

TCX SLR Frameset

So, I replaced the TCX SLR 2 frame that I broke with the TCX SLR Frameset. New frameset came with the 15mm through axle and an OD2 steerer tube, so had to replace the stem as well as get a new front wheel that was 15mm TA. So far bike is quite light and great solid handling. Bike with Clement tires and tubes weighed in at just under 21 lbs. Also replace brakes with TRP HyRds. Fantastic brakes - can't recommend them enough and great value.

My new 2014 Giant TCX SLR 2-2014-tcx-slr.jpg

mtbr member
    Aug 2014
    At BGC Cycle Philippines 2014.

mtbr member
    Dec 2014
    How is the bike as an endurance gravel bike? I currently have a Giant Escape Hybrid and am looking to upgrade this summer. I've been looking at Specialized Defy (smartweld) and the new GT Grade (carbon). I usually ride in the morning and want to be able to do slight trails on the weekend. Is the geometry ok for longer rides?

mtbr member
    Jan 2015
    Good day to all of you. I have bought my TCX SLR 2 last summer and truly love it, next summer I will be doing "Le tour du Lac Saint-Jean" but for that I require a set of paniers which in turn require a rear bike rack. I have seen that many of you have a rear bike rack but could you please send me your part list and how you installed it please. Thank you!

mtbr member
    Mar 2013
    Just picked this up, will be used mainly as a commuter, also for wet road rides, gravel, and point to point MTB races.

Size M/L, 19.2 pounds bone stock without pedals.

I switched out the tires to Vittoria Randonneur Cross Pro tires in 32c for commuting.

Black bar tape and saddle.

It has tabs for front and rear mudguards and racks, discs etc.

Like it so far, have about 100 KM on it.
    19.2lbs sounds really light for a bone stock CX bike at that price point.

I bought a cheap CX bike to screw around on groomed trails and road bike in the bad weather (Felt F65x) and it is a full 2lbs heavier. Looking through the specs they're almost the same bike.

Did you weigh it on the bathroom scale or a legit bike scale?

mtbr member
    Aug 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Max.V View Post
    Good day to all of you. I have bought my TCX SLR 2 last summer and truly love it, next summer I will be doing "Le tour du Lac Saint-Jean" but for that I require a set of paniers which in turn require a rear bike rack. I have seen that many of you have a rear bike rack but could you please send me your part list and how you installed it please. Thank you!
    Please back-read. The first few pages of the thread have this information already.

Two of us, myself included, use Axiom's Streamliner Disc DLX rear rack. So far so good

mtbr member
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Type 100 View Post
    Please back-read. The first few pages of the thread have this information already.

Two of us, myself included, use Axiom's Streamliner Disc DLX rear rack. So far so good
    Thank you for your response, I had read the previous entries but failes to notice that it was already answered as for what the name of the rear rack was. Thank you once again for reposting this information, will be ordering soon!

mtbr member
    bathroom scale
    Mike
    Toronto, Canada
    2016 Trek Farley 7
    2014 Giant TCX SLR1

mtbr member
    Just pick my TCX SLR 2 up today. I'm 6' 1 1/2 34 I seam. The size that fit me the best was a M/L with a 90 mm x 8' in the up position. The bike weighed in with shimano xt pedals and 2 carbon Blackburn water bottle cages at 22.14 lbs. The first ride was a short 10 mile loop. First thing I noticed the seat is a brick, that needs to go. Other than that the bike is great. I will upgrade to the Giant aluminum cx wheelset that uses the giant straight pull hubs with dt internals and spokes. I have the same rims on my anthem advanced 27.5 1 and they are awesome. For the price and what they weight you can't beat them. Plus you can get the interchangeable axle caps for any axle conversion. But so far this cx bike rides very smooth!

mtbr member
    Aug 2014
    Since replacing my stock chain with a Dura-Ace CN-7901, I've been getting chainsuck on road rides, even on light pedaling loads. As far as I can tell, the stock FSA chainrings aren't that worn as they have only 3300 km on them.

The only thing I notice that's different is the Dura-Ace chain is a little longer than the old KMC X10 by two or three links.

Any inputs? Should I shorten the chain? Or should I replace the crank with a 50/34T road compact?

mtbr member
    Aug 2014
    Ended up shortening the chain by two links. No more chain suck.

mtbr member
    My new 2014 Giant TCX SLR 2-tcx-1.jpgMy new 2014 Giant TCX SLR 2-tcx-2.jpgHere's mine in commuter mode

Planet Bike rack
    CB Smarty pedals
    Vittoria Randonneur Cross 700 x 32c tires
    Mike
    Toronto, Canada
    2016 Trek Farley 7
    2014 Giant TCX SLR1

mtbr member
    Apr 2011
    Need some help...

I would like to go 1-11 on this bike (2015 model). I'm planning on replacing the 105 11-28 with a Ultegra 32 cassette (Shimano's website says the 105 GS RD should fit a 32...). Thinking of mounting a Race Face Narrow Wide 40T front chain ring.

Any issues/experience with this? I presume I will need to remove the Crankset in order to remove the inner ring. Is this hard to do? I think there is plenty of life on my BB, so I don't want to damage it.

Also, any experience/suggestion on Chain type? I was just going to put an Ultegra chain on it.

I race CX, commute, and tow my daughter with this bike...

mtbr member
    I have switched all my chains to the KMC. KMC X11SL gold will be the next chain I use on my TCX. Getting ready for some upgrades in components and the chain is one of them. Always had nothing but good luck and longevity with the KMC chains.
    1983 Ross Custom Deluxe Mtb
    2014 Giant Anthem Advanced 1 27.5
    2015 Giant TCX SLR 2

SAVE GAS RIDE A MTB BIKE

mtbr member
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverPoke View Post
    Need some help...

I would like to go 1-11 on this bike (2015 model). I'm planning on replacing the 105 11-28 with a Ultegra 32 cassette (Shimano's website says the 105 GS RD should fit a 32...). Thinking of mounting a Race Face Narrow Wide 40T front chain ring.

Any issues/experience with this? I presume I will need to remove the Crankset in order to remove the inner ring. Is this hard to do? I think there is plenty of life on my BB, so I don't want to damage it.

Also, any experience/suggestion on Chain type? I was just going to put an Ultegra chain on it.

I race CX, commute, and tow my daughter with this bike...
    yes the 105 GS Rear Mech will fit a 32T.
    You know that there is a 105 level 32T Cassette?

Will be interest to here how you go with 1x11 setup, the though has crossed my mind.

mtbr member
    anyone done a wheel upgrade to their TCX SLR2?

I have read the set weigh upwards on 2.2 KG.

I also bought a compact 105 crankset and BB to replace the stock FSA Omega but haven't installed it yet.

I actually debating selling mine and upgrading to the SLR1...but I just don't see the value in that, the SLR1 new would be double the used price of mine.

All the carbon models are apparently sold out in Canada for 2015.

Also debating going up to a large for the next bike. My Defy Advanced is a large
    Mike
    Toronto, Canada
    2016 Trek Farley 7
    2014 Giant TCX SLR1

mtbr member
    Apr 2014
    anyone done a wheel upgrade to their TCX SLR2?

I have read the set weigh upwards on 2.2 KG.

I also bought a compact 105 crankset and BB to replace the stock FSA Omega but haven't installed it yet.

I actually debating selling mine and upgrading to the SLR1...but I just don't see the value in that, the SLR1 new would be double the used price of mine.

All the carbon models are apparently sold out in Canada for 2015.

Also debating going up to a large for the next bike. My Defy Advanced is a large
    yes the stock wheelset do weigh in the region of 2.2kg and is an easy, and noticebale upgrade. choices are more than they were as well with good value in the dtswiss r23 / 24db but there are other good choices.

how are you getting on with the 105 compact? notice any difference?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by gaffer View Post
    yes the stock wheelset do weigh in the region of 2.2kg and is an easy, and noticebale upgrade. choices are more than they were as well with good value in the dtswiss r23 / 24db but there are other good choices.

how are you getting on with the 105 compact? notice any difference?
    Thanks for the suggestion.

I haven't installed it yet....if I sell my road bike, then I'll likely sell my TCX as well and get a better cross/gravel bike to replace them both.

Holding off on the upgrades in the interim.
    Mike
    Toronto, Canada
    2016 Trek Farley 7
    2014 Giant TCX SLR1

mtbr member
    I found a smoking deal on ebay and bought the aluminum pxcr-1 take offs from the tcx 1 for $150.00. Swapped the tires, tubes, rotors and cassette over to the new rims.. Shaved off 2.5 lbs. I noticed a huge difference on how the bike rolls.
    2015 Giant TCX SLR 2

SAVE GAS RIDE A MTB BIKE

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by MI-29er View Post
    I found a smoking deal on ebay and bought the aluminum pxcr-1 take offs from the tcx 1 for $150.00. Swapped the tires, tubes, rotors and cassette over to the new rims.. Shaved off 2.5 lbs. I noticed a huge difference on how the bike rolls.
    that's about a 1 pound weight savings, not 2.5 (if you just swapped everything over).

The SLR2 wheelset weighs 2.2 KG, the P-CXR-1 1750 grams.

Savings of 0.45 KG or 0.99 pounds
    Mike
    Toronto, Canada
    2016 Trek Farley 7
    2014 Giant TCX SLR1

mtbr member
    Before we did the swap we used a Park Tools digital scale to weight the before and after. We got a 2.5 lb difference according to the scale.
    2015 Giant TCX SLR 2

SAVE GAS RIDE A MTB BIKE

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by MI-29er View Post
    Before we did the swap we used a Park Tools digital scale to weight the before and after. We got a 2.5 lb difference according to the scale.
    Then you changed something more than just the wheels to gain 2.5 pounds because the difference in wheelsets alone is only 1 pound (as described in my prior post).

The old wheels weigh 2200 grams....the new ones 1750 grams.

P-CXR1 Alloy Cross WheelSystem (WheelSystems) - Bike Gear | Giant Bicycles | United States

I assure you the stock wheels do not weigh 3330 grams or 7.34 pounds (according to your math)

Nice score on the wheels BTW, a pound of rolling weight is still a big loss.
    Last edited by Swerny; 06-29-2015 at 09:22 AM.
    Mike
    Toronto, Canada
    2016 Trek Farley 7
    2014 Giant TCX SLR1

mtbr member
    Know I'm curious. I will have to weight the two again and see. Either way it's a weight loss.
    2015 Giant TCX SLR 2

SAVE GAS RIDE A MTB BIKE

mtbr member
    Jun 2015
    Hi from a new 5'9 Giant rider from Norway.

Just got the 2015 TCX SLR 2 in size Small, and as I started CX cycling sport/commuting, I soon realized that I had to do some "equipment sporting". A new Kinesis wheelset at 1550g combined with a set of 700x28c Gatorskin, should make the bike more street-friendly. A very good performance-pricewise combination, and as the 2015 SLR 2 still uses the 9mm QR at the front wheel, they should be easy to fit as well. Although the new wheel combo ended up costing nearly half as much as I gave for the bike itself, as I got it for a reasonable $1070 including S&H.

The Rocket Ron tires does "only" weight 305g according to the online searches, but if the wheelset is close to 700g lighter, plus probably a few grams lighter tires, then the bike should end up weighing around 20 LBS. The biggest weight loss of the bike will (hopefully) be above the saddle anyway...

About the saddle; The Giant Performance saddle is not the most comforting thing I have sat on. Does anyone know if the Fi'Zi:k saddle fits the seatpost without any modifications? I was thinking about getting an Aliante, as that saddle is one of the most comfortable saddle for the 165+ Pounds riders out there without too many miles on two wheels.

A wider Giant Connect SL handlebar at 44 cm, replacing the narrow 40 cm that came with the bike, with a 30g weight save, is ordered. Also a 110mm carbon stem with a 10g weight save, that might be 10mm too long as the new 44 cm handlebar gives 15mm longer reach, is ordered. The carbon SLR handlebars is $250

A compact 50/34 crank is next on the list, and a set of fenders of course. Every "low end" CX bikes should come with 50/34 and fenders as standard if you ask me. The Giant Speedshield Alloy Tour 700C Fender Set should fit the bike perfectly, but I can not find anyone selling those.
    Last edited by torro; 06-22-2015 at 02:34 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast