Did the Bobbers Cross in North Liberty Iowa. It was fun - nice weather and great setting. Didn't do as well as I would like, but know what to work on for next time. There was about 30 men beginners, and another 30 racers from Cat4, women 4/5, and junior classes all in the same race.
There were some technical parts:
- 100' of sand volleyball courts
- Out of the ground tree roots about 6" tall on an uphill section
- 12" diameter log on an uphill section
- 2 CX barriers
- 20' uphill section covered in deep large river rock
- A steep sandy long climb with a 130 degree switch back at the top
I did well with the last 2, but the other stuff got the best of me.
The beer was good afterward!
Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: First race completed
Check out hottest mountain bike products from these brands!
See All Interbike Coverage - Click Here »