mtbr member
    Aug 2008

Chinese carbon cyclocross frame model list - info and geometry

Chinese carbon cyclocross frame models (most found here: Wholesale carbon cyclocross -rims -wheels - Buy Low Price carbon cyclocross -rims -wheels Lots on Aliexpress.com )

I am interested if anyone has geometry info on any of these, I am especially concerned with the steep seat tube problem on the Dirty Disco, with folks (like Sheepo5669) not being able to get their seats set far enough back to avoid knee pain. I am also wondering is any frame has a 60cm effective top tube (probably not). I am also concerned with too much flex on the larger size frames, so is anyone has experience with that please chime in.

I am pretty sure that this is a complete list, but if not add to it.

AC024 or MC024 - Disc brake (Dirty Disco frame mold)

AC043 or MC023 - V-brake (November and Van Dessel frame mold)

FM059 - Disc brake

FM058 - V-brake

AC098 or MC098 - Disc brake

YS-FMCX-01 - V-brake

FF-R014 - Disc brake

BVC-7009 - Disc brake

BVC-7007 V-brake

(last 2 found here: http://www.bev-intl.com/e-catalog/09/p1.htm)

Pedal Force CX2 - V-brake Pedal Force super-light carbon bicycle

-------------

FM059 geometry;
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Chinese carbon cyclocross frame model list - info and geometry-fm059-geometry.jpg  

Last edited by Erik_A; 10-07-2012 at 10:28 AM.

Bro Mountainbiker
    BTW, dont have knee pain anymore. Bike fits, saddle is just slammed back. Gotta be easy on the remounts this season or I will need a Chromo railed saddle. Been considering a frame that fits better, but the one I have is perfect in every aspect, except that slammed saddle...

Interested and subscribed!
    Raised in a Chicken-Coop by Chickens

mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    Good to hear Sheepo, I hate when the knee pain creeps in - I then have to start making minor tweaks to everything (bottom bracket, saddle position, stem height and length) - sometimes it is hard to track down.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheepo5669 View Post
    BTW, dont have knee pain anymore. Bike fits, saddle is just slammed back. Gotta be easy on the remounts this season or I will need a Chromo railed saddle. Been considering a frame that fits better, but the one I have is perfect in every aspect, except that slammed saddle...

Interested and subscribed!

banned
    Sep 2012
    We do have Cyclecross frame too

banned
    Sep 2012

Newest Chinese carbon Di2 Cyclocross frame for disc brake

This is Peter from Xiamen Iplay Sporting Goods Co.,Ltd .

We have carbon Di2 Cyclocross frame for disc brakes now.

And all sizes available: 52/54/56/'58cm

Here are attached some pictures for this frame.

If you have interest please feel free to contact with me.

My email: peter@xmiplay.cn . Skype: peterque520
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Chinese carbon cyclocross frame model list - info and geometry-img_5277.jpg  

Chinese carbon cyclocross frame model list - info and geometry-img_5282.jpg  

Chinese carbon cyclocross frame model list - info and geometry-img_5286.jpg  

Chinese carbon cyclocross frame model list - info and geometry-img_5290.jpg  

Chinese carbon cyclocross frame model list - info and geometry-img_5285.jpg  

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Erik_A View Post
    Good to hear Sheepo, I hate when the knee pain creeps in - I then have to start making minor tweaks to everything (bottom bracket, saddle position, stem height and length) - sometimes it is hard to track down.
    Do you guys have a thread around about your knee pain experience? Been fighting a bit of it myself. Just tweaked my cock pit a bit but too soon to see if it helps