Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 2013 CAADX Disc

mtbr member
    Mar 2010
    I've got the same bike, 58cm. Absolutely love it. I've got an uphill dirt TT on sunday, looking to crush it! I've not made any mods to mine yet but might look into a nicer set of wheels for racing.

2013 CAADX Disc-photo-1-.jpg

mtbr member
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by YKNOT View Post
    I got the 58cm CADDX and I have a 34.5" inseam. I think the 61cm would probably fit you better.

Good luck with the wife! I work at Pacific Cycle, part of Dorel like Cannondale, so i get 1/2 off pricing so it definitely helped convinced the wife.

Maybe if you biked to work you could justify the cost? Bike commuting easily saves $20 + a day (assuming 40 mile round trip @ $0.56/mile) multiplied by 5 working days you would have this bike paid off in just 22 weeks : ) haha
    Just use downtown daily parking costs for the cost/benefit equation - what you would avoid not driving your car. Don't worry about gas or insurance. Assuming there's no parking subsidy or free parking in a mall lot, etc. So here it's $10 per day - $50 per week / $200 per month / $2400 per year => one sick commuter bike ...every year! !!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2