mtbr member
    May 2004

versuscycles what goes????

anybody know whta are with versus and the new frames??? the webside have no new infos after september.

ride hard take risks
    Quote Originally Posted by sukram
    anybody know whta are with versus and the new frames??? the webside have no new infos after september.
    The Valor should be ready to roll before Sea Otter in March.

The Blitz II is getting a modified but the spec is still not available as to what Herb is up to.
    Formotion Products
    http://www.formot

3WP
    Funkifized

Still in Business??

Is Versus still in business?? I can not get ahold of them. I am in desperately need a derailer hanger for Blitz generation 1.
    Post hee haw funkadelic groova

ride hard take risks
    Quote Originally Posted by 3WP
    Is Versus still in business?? I can not get ahold of them. I am in desperately need a derailer hanger for Blitz generation 1.
    I last spoke with Herb about 3 weeks ago and he said things are going good, I have not contacted him since though.
    Formotion Products

3WP
    Funkifized

Cracked weld on my Blitz

I've got a cracked weld were my seat tube meets the BB. I've had a creek for the last couple of rides. I bulled my BB apart cleaned it lubed it and still have the creak. So I went in to do some closer inspection. My worst fear came true. Cracked frame. I'm three weeks away from a road trip. Now I'm in panic mode. Hope these guys are still in business.

ride hard take risks
    I've got a cracked weld were my seat tube meets the BB. I've had a creek for the last couple of rides. I bulled my BB apart cleaned it lubed it and still have the creak. So I went in to do some closer inspection. My worst fear came true. Cracked frame. I'm three weeks away from a road trip. Now I'm in panic mode. Hope these guys are still in business.
    Interesting place post some pics up please.
    Formotion Products

mtbr member
    Jan 2007
    Anyone know the specs on the Valor? A site update would be sweet.

nycmtb.com
    Almost the same as me except mine cracked almost all the way around the pivot that's welded to the seat tube right above the bottom bracket.

I have to remember to take/post pics...

mtbr member
    Apr 2006
    Yup Versus are still in business but I guess Herb are really buzy...... quite slow in replying me emails though.... I am from Singapore and trying to order some parts from him.... still waiting for his updates....
    My bushing for Blitz 2 have expanded causing a gap in between the pivot

banned
    One of my other buddies was trying to reach him as well for something else. No responses, so figured he either doesn't want business or was out of business. It didn't leave a good impression for the potential customer service after the sale.

ride hard take risks
    Quote Originally Posted by dblackfly
    Yup Versus are still in business but I guess Herb are really buzy...... quite slow in replying me emails though.... I am from Singapore and trying to order some parts from him.... still waiting for his updates....
    My bushing for Blitz 2 have expanded causing a gap in between the pivot
    Ya he's been pretty busy Finalizing the new designs, his plan is to at least have the Valor ready before Sea Otter which is in April. He is also working on two versions of the Blitz but wont say whats up, might have to go visit him.
    Formotion Products

3WP
    Funkifized

no longer riding Versus

Due to the sloooowww response from Versus. I am no longer riding this manufacturer. Though I would have liked to have gone with the Blitz 2 after cracking the frame on my Blitz 1. I couldnt wait around for over a month for these guys to get there act together and respond back to me. So I am no a proud owner of a Transition. I had many good years on the Blitz 1. But am super excited about about the new steed.

D