Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 402
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation: ninjaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    136

    Versus (merged thread)

    what is your knowledge on this bike?

    is it true that it only has a two year warranty?

    is it a good freeride bike, what are the pros and cons?

    sorry i put this here there just doesnt seem to be much on here exept the review on it

    thanks, ninjaman
    "if you dont scare yourself a little each day, your not truely living"

    831

  2. #2
    TNC
    TNC is offline
    noMAD man
    Reputation: TNC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    12,059
    Oh no...here comes dogonfr...LOL! I'm sure he'll chime in and give some good first hand info since he has one. But one thing I was totally impressed with on the construction of this bike is their use of needle bearing sets in all or at least the most critical pivot points. Motorcycles and especially dirt motorcycles learned this long ago, that a proper needle bearing set is stronger and more effective than a ball bearing cassette at critical pivot points. They're slightly more expensive, but when taken into the final account of the frame cost, I think it's insignificant. That Blitz frame looks heavy, and I've heard they're around 11 pounds, but hey...it's a freeride frame. The Transition Dirt Bag frame weighs about 12 pounds, so nothing unusual for a burly frame.

  3. #3
    Err
    Err is online now
    Calm like a bomb
    Reputation: Err's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    3,498
    Blitz or Blitz II?

    Blitz was last years model and is a bit different from the Blitz II. The frame that Adrenalin's blowing out cheap is the old Blitz. I haven't looked at that frame too much but considered a Blitz II to build up recently. I like it's geo on paper 17" chainstays, 21.8" TT on the small with a 28" standover height makes me think the bike will feel small and tossable, like a BMX bike. The 14.3" BB height outght to be a good compromise between clearance and low CG. The only things that I never did find out is what the leverage ratio of the rear shock is and what height fork (specific axle to crown height) these numbers are based on. It looks like it's built around a 6" fork like Fox 36 but I see it with a taller Marz 66 as well on the site. Oh, and the 68 deg HT angle looks to be pretty trail friendly.

  4. #4
    roa
    roa is offline
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    42
    well i just picked up a blitz 1 and its great just what i wanted. just like what Err said it feels like a small bike much like a BMX so its very maneuverable. i paired the Swinger 4-way with a Shermon Flick 90/130. so it climbs great. i keep up to most xcers until my legs give out. bike is on the heavy side but bombs rather nice. love passing all the xcers that smile as they pass me up just to see me pass them as they eat my dust.
    it came with the 4-way but i much rather have a DHX 5.0. dogonfr helped me out allot. im sure he will chime to help. he uses the DHX (whish i new that before picking the 4-way) dont get me wrong its a nice shock but its a hit or miss. i went through 2 before i finally had Manitou special re-valve mine. was hoping for a 6-way out of it.. oh well.
    anyway its a great bike bombs really nice and climbs to boot. it has an option of 4-5-6" setup but playing around with it i never took it out of the 6". coming from a group of friends that all ride Kona's mostly stinky's and Dawgs i keep up to both. so i think i got best of both worlds.
    oh and if your going with the Adrenalin's bike which i did. stay away from the entry level setup package. the rear sram D has plastic parts that i blew out in my 3rd run. shifters are pretty decent Sanitou fork just plain sucks. rebound is to harsh and you will bounce off rocks and flip. i had to switch my XT stuff from my Kona hardtail to the Blitz. much much better now.

  5. #5
    e.f.f.e.c.t smoothoperatr
    Reputation: themarsvolta55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,302
    hit the deck for dogonfr!!!!!!!

  6. #6
    mtbr member
    Reputation: mtbgiovanny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    332
    I'm a week now from going to miami, I'm working there for a couple of months and just looked at the blitz II it's really nice really like the geometry and well I'll see how it works for me, I also took a look at the Transition bottle rocket it's really good also seems as the same good quallity . Only one question do you know about how much is the regular price for the blitz II???
    Road riders put their bikes on top of shiny $50,000 cars. But the average full-suspension rider puts his bike on top of a beat-up barely-hanging-together car that costs a fraction of what their bike costs. For them their bike is their life.

  7. #7
    All show all the time
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by TNC
    Oh no...here comes dogonfr...LOL! I'm sure he'll chime in and give some good first hand info since he has one. But one thing I was totally impressed with on the construction of this bike is their use of needle bearing sets in all or at least the most critical pivot points. Motorcycles and especially dirt motorcycles learned this long ago, that a proper needle bearing set is stronger and more effective than a ball bearing cassette at critical pivot points. They're slightly more expensive, but when taken into the final account of the frame cost, I think it's insignificant. That Blitz frame looks heavy, and I've heard they're around 11 pounds, but hey...it's a freeride frame. The Transition Dirt Bag frame weighs about 12 pounds, so nothing unusual for a burly frame.
    The Transition Dirtbag is not 12Lbs. From the Transtion Bikes website:

    # Frame Weight (including rear shock): 10.9 lbs

    This is with a Swinger coil shock, its almost 1lb lighter with a DHX air.

  8. #8
    TNC
    TNC is offline
    noMAD man
    Reputation: TNC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    12,059

    I beg to differ.

    Quote Originally Posted by Showtime
    The Transition Dirtbag is not 12Lbs. From the Transtion Bikes website:

    # Frame Weight (including rear shock): 10.9 lbs

    This is with a Swinger coil shock, its almost 1lb lighter with a DHX air.
    We weighed a large at the shop when we built one up for one of our riding buddies and it was right on 12lbs. on our shop scale...BTW the scale is right on the money, as we've checked it against known check weights since then. Now, maybe they are weighing a small, or something else different for their comparison, but I guarantee that frame we had was 12lbs....and it had the Swinger coil on it. I'm not trashing the bike. I think it's beefy because of what it's intended to be capable of. It's not a trail bike. The guy that bought it got it for the reason that it is has some meat in it...after he broke the frame on his Bullit.

    Besides, you don't believe everything you read on a manufacturer's website, do you?

  9. #9
    Err
    Err is online now
    Calm like a bomb
    Reputation: Err's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    3,498
    Dude, did dogonfr fall off the face of the earth or something?

    Bueller?
    Bueller?

    We know you live for these threads.

  10. #10
    mtbr member
    Reputation: ninjaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    136
    where is the guy when i need his expertice(sp)

    well since im low on money im just buying the frame from adrenaline and putting the parts from my fuel 70 onto it, will they all fit?

    i put a manitou splice comp, short stem off a stp, raceface bashgaurd, diamondback pedals, and wtb front rim on my fuel 70, besides that it is stock

    there is the fuel http://www2.trekbikes.com/bikes/bike...d=1142600&f=14
    "if you dont scare yourself a little each day, your not truely living"

    831

  11. #11
    ride hard take risks
    Reputation: dogonfr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    25,418
    How do i miss this stuff, must be getting younger!!

    Yes it only has a 2 year warranty but Herb & Vivian are awsome people if you broke the frame somehow they will be there to help you somehow, they'r awsome people very customer oriented.

    Is it a freeride bike? Chris is on of the team riders uses his for DJ/DH/AM/FR & urban all the time usually in the 5 inch possition.

    For me i ride in the 6 inch position, yehaww, with a 6 inch fork. The bike is awsome it loves to be riden hard, i get the feeling the more abusive the happier it is. Mine is a porker at 39.65lbs, but about to go on a diet, for the travel & weight it does climb very well, i always give up beffor the bike going up hill. Going down it is smoother & faster than my old SC SuperAte with a black box team issue Boxxer fork, that fork was sweet. A nice thing with Versus is they have a CNC machine in house & do a ton of fabrication so they know there stuff, the designs are for a reason & if there is a problem they can deal with it imidiatly instead of waiting for the fabricator to work with them. Customer service is at the top since they are not a big shot player they are there for the customer, its frigin great.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  12. #12
    mtbr member
    Reputation: ebfreerider510's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    3,574
    David likes his blitz!!!!!!!!!!!





    Quote Originally Posted by dogonfr
    How do i miss this stuff, must be getting younger!!

    Yes it only has a 2 year warranty but Herb & Vivian are awsome people if you broke the frame somehow they will be there to help you somehow, they'r awsome people very customer oriented.

    Is it a freeride bike? Chris is on of the team riders uses his for DJ/DH/AM/FR & urban all the time usually in the 5 inch possition.

    For me i ride in the 6 inch position, yehaww, with a 6 inch fork. The bike is awsome it loves to be riden hard, i get the feeling the more abusive the happier it is. Mine is a porker at 39.65lbs, but about to go on a diet, for the travel & weight it does climb very well, i always give up beffor the bike going up hill. Going down it is smoother & faster than my old SC SuperAte with a black box team issue Boxxer fork, that fork was sweet. A nice thing with Versus is they have a CNC machine in house & do a ton of fabrication so they know there stuff, the designs are for a reason & if there is a problem they can deal with it imidiatly instead of waiting for the fabricator to work with them. Customer service is at the top since they are not a big shot player they are there for the customer, its frigin great.

  13. #13
    mtbr member
    Reputation: ninjaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    136
    so will the components from my fuel fit on the blitz?
    "if you dont scare yourself a little each day, your not truely living"

    831

  14. #14
    mtbr member
    Reputation: liquidsystm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    144
    If budgets the issue, go for the 05 Blitz, I dont think u could go wrong...although the Blitz II IMO is way sicker. here's a short vid of andrew last year riping on the 05 Blitz

    <embed width="352" height="308" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://vid2.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid2.photobucket.com/albums/y13/liquidsystm/blitzmov.flv"></embed>

  15. #15
    mtbr member
    Reputation: ninjaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    136
    i am getting the 05 blitz, frame... i only got like 800$
    "if you dont scare yourself a little each day, your not truely living"

    831

  16. #16
    not really a noob
    Reputation: hardcore newbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    3,513
    looks nice
    and theres trigger also
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I HATE WORK, WORK IS BAD, WORK = NO BIKE, NO BIKE = NO GOOD

  17. #17
    Err
    Err is online now
    Calm like a bomb
    Reputation: Err's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    3,498
    Ninjaman-
    Most of your parts will fit but that fork prob isn't going to cut it long term and you will have to make sure you have enough steerer tube on it. The seatpost size might be different. Most of the rest of the stuff should work fine.

  18. #18
    TNC
    TNC is offline
    noMAD man
    Reputation: TNC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    12,059
    Boy, Hardcore...that white one is flat out good looking...and there aren't too many flies on the gray one either...LOL!

  19. #19
    ride hard take risks
    Reputation: dogonfr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    25,418
    They should transfer over, the seat post is 30.9mm, the steer is short with intigrated bearings. As mentioned by Err you should upgrade the fork down the road.

  20. #20
    ride hard take risks
    Reputation: dogonfr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    25,418

    ... and if we just ...

    Quote Originally Posted by ebfreerider510
    David likes his blitz!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yes i do !!!

  21. #21
    mtbr member
    Reputation: ninjaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    136
    yeah, i was pretty sure that the seat post would be different but i will just grab one out of the bargin bin at the local bike shop... and for the forks, will marazocchi 66 work, i will get those in time...
    "if you dont scare yourself a little each day, your not truely living"

    831

  22. #22
    ride hard take risks
    Reputation: dogonfr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    25,418
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaman
    yeah, i was pretty sure that the seat post would be different but i will just grab one out of the bargin bin at the local bike shop... and for the forks, will marazocchi 66 work, i will get those in time...
    Ya make SMT happy the 66 will be awsome on it!

  23. #23
    mtbr member
    Reputation: ninjaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    136
    Quote Originally Posted by Err
    Ninjaman-
    Most of your parts will fit but that fork prob isn't going to cut it long term and you will have to make sure you have enough steerer tube on it. The seatpost size might be different. Most of the rest of the stuff should work fine.
    curious, why wont the fork cut it long term?
    "if you dont scare yourself a little each day, your not truely living"

    831

  24. #24
    ride hard take risks
    Reputation: dogonfr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    25,418
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaman
    curious, why wont the fork cut it long term?
    A Judy fork will not hold up to agressive riding, you will kill it.

    Whoops forgot it will throw the geometry off, no travel.

  25. #25
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9

    versus blitz I

    I had a Versus Blitz I for a little less than 2 months.
    Pros: Super plush, Great downhiller, Over built

    Cons: Over built, HEAVY, weak rear suspension with lots of lateral flex, even with the new chainstay.
    I feel that the design of the Blitz I is inherently flawed which is why there is now a Blitz II.

  26. #26
    mtbr member
    Reputation: ninjaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    136
    Quote Originally Posted by dogonfr
    A Judy fork will not hold up to agressive riding, you will kill it.

    Whoops forgot it will throw the geometry off, no travel.

    i have a manitou splice comp...
    "if you dont scare yourself a little each day, your not truely living"

    831

  27. #27
    ride hard take risks
    Reputation: dogonfr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    25,418
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaman
    i have a manitou splice comp...
    Thats a better fork buy you will probibly outride the fork in no time.

  28. #28
    mtbr member
    Reputation: ninjaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    136
    Quote Originally Posted by free2ride
    I had a Versus Blitz I for a little less than 2 months.
    Pros: Super plush, Great downhiller, Over built

    Cons: Over built, HEAVY, weak rear suspension with lots of lateral flex, even with the new chainstay.
    I feel that the design of the Blitz I is inherently flawed which is why there is now a Blitz II.

    how much does a new chainstay cost and where can one be bought(link).... what rear shock did you use because i have used the manitou metal r with coil and piggyback and its seems pretty nice...
    "if you dont scare yourself a little each day, your not truely living"

    831

  29. #29
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaman
    how much does a new chainstay cost and where can one be bought(link).... what rear shock did you use because i have used the manitou metal r with coil and piggyback and its seems pretty nice...
    Versus should give it to you. My blitz had a problem from day one with the pivots just above the rear axle spreading 2+ mm when the suspension compressed ( normal ride sag ) causing constant brake rub. Really quite annoying. Needless to say, I am no longer riding a Versus. I did have a Swinger 4 way with a 700 spring.

  30. #30
    mtbr member
    Reputation: ninjaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    136
    versus should give it to me but if not were could one be bought, considering im buying just the frame from adrenaline cycles...
    "if you dont scare yourself a little each day, your not truely living"

    831

  31. #31
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9
    Did you already buy the frame?

  32. #32
    ride hard take risks
    Reputation: dogonfr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    25,418
    Quote Originally Posted by free2ride
    Versus should give it to you. My blitz had a problem from day one with the pivots just above the rear axle spreading 2+ mm when the suspension compressed ( normal ride sag ) causing constant brake rub. Really quite annoying. Needless to say, I am no longer riding a Versus. I did have a Swinger 4 way with a 700 spring.
    There is always going to be 1 bad apple, this is why they have a warranty. No one is going to throw a different frame to you without a investigation as to the cause. It is the same procedure in any industry with a warranty. If your ZX10R had a squeaking frome the rear shock area the dealership would have to go through a process of elimination to find the problem, it may take them 6 months & 3 attempts to resolve but that is the system. Herb is awsome & i would belive him to do whatever is necessary to resolve the problem, it's a shame it didnt work out for you because it is a really nice frame.

  33. #33
    mtbr member
    Reputation: ninjaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    136
    no but did your chainstay look like this
    http://www.adrenalinebikes.com/store...ES%20on%20SALE
    "if you dont scare yourself a little each day, your not truely living"

    831

  34. #34
    ride hard take risks
    Reputation: dogonfr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    25,418
    Quote Originally Posted by free2ride
    Did you already buy the frame?
    You PM'ed me about this problem & i had a coupple sugestions & you never responded back. Did you sign on to MTBR just for this reason. There seams to be a hatered with you over Versus.

  35. #35
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by dogonfr
    You PM'ed me about this problem & i had a coupple sugestions & you never responded back. Did you sign on to MTBR just for this reason. There seams to be a hatered with you over Versus.
    No hatred dog, just not happy with the bike and don't want anyone to have a similar experience. I talked to Herb at length about the issue and tried all of the suggestions that I was given. After many, many hours the conclusion reached by myself and 2 bike shops was defective frame. Versus offered me another Blitz I, which after all of the time that I had invested was out of the question, or an upgrade to a Blitz II where I had to pay the difference and they would thow in the air shock upgrade for free. I didn't want the air shock nor to pay full price for the difference, so I'm seeking alternative frames like a Turner or Ellsworth. I do appreciate your help and suggestions dogonfr.

  36. #36
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaman
    no but did your chainstay look like this
    http://www.adrenalinebikes.com/store...ES%20on%20SALE
    That is the old chainstay. If you decide to buy one, definitely ask for the new chainstay.

  37. #37
    mtbr member
    Reputation: ninjaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    136
    were would i get the new chainstay?
    "if you dont scare yourself a little each day, your not truely living"

    831

  38. #38
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaman
    were would i get the new chainstay?
    Ask Adrenaline, or call Versus. Adrenaline and Versus are both pretty easy to deal with. According to Versus, the Blitz I should come with the upgraded chainstay.

  39. #39
    ride hard take risks
    Reputation: dogonfr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    25,418
    Quote Originally Posted by free2ride
    No hatred dog, just not happy with the bike and don't want anyone to have a similar experience. I talked to Herb at length about the issue and tried all of the suggestions that I was given. After many, many hours the conclusion reached by myself and 2 bike shops was defective frame. Versus offered me another Blitz I, which after all of the time that I had invested was out of the question, or an upgrade to a Blitz II where I had to pay the difference and they would thow in the air shock upgrade for free. I didn't want the air shock nor to pay full price for the difference, so I'm seeking alternative frames like a Turner or Ellsworth. I do appreciate your help and suggestions dogonfr.
    I hope your next frame experiance works better for you than this one did. Sounds like Herb was trying to make all better but you were frustrated & didnt want to persue another Versus. That is all cool there are alot of frame manufactures out there that are really good & it can be tough to narrow it down to what is best for us. Sometimes our first pick isnt the right one & we need to rethink the next option. All bikes & frames have a warranty just like cars, motos or airplanes & there is a warranty process that gets fallowed, some times it is frustrating to the consumer even me.

  40. #40
    mtbr member
    Reputation: ninjaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    136
    whats your opinion on this dragon? is there really a sh!tty chain stay, how bad is it, how does it affect riding?
    "if you dont scare yourself a little each day, your not truely living"

    831

  41. #41
    ride hard take risks
    Reputation: dogonfr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    25,418
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaman
    were would i get the new chainstay?
    The frames comming out of Adrenaline should have the updated chainstay if not you can contact Herb or Vivian at Versus & they will send it out to you. I rode mine with the original chainstay for awhile beffor the upgraded one came out. Versus has a CNC machine in house & do alot of product testing beffor, durring & after release. If there is a problem they are therre to resolve it not like some companys that replace as the consumer calls in saying it broke.

  42. #42
    ride hard take risks
    Reputation: dogonfr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    25,418
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaman
    whats your opinion on this dragon? is there really a sh!tty chain stay, how bad is it, how does it affect riding?
    Haha i already answered the question. You can see the video above of it being launched, i dont do the jumps like other owners do but it gets a beating at places like North*, Oat Hill & Downieville with no problems. The new chainstay definatly made it rail corners tighter. Herb realized there was a problem & dealt with it properly. All the Versus bikes go through alot of testing beffor they hit the market with alot of upgrading, that is a part of product testing & fortunatly for Versus they can manufacture there own parts for testing beffor they hit the market. Nothing in theis world is perfect, except for XSL_WiLL.

  43. #43
    mtbr member
    Reputation: ninjaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    136
    do you think adrenaline will put the chainstay on it?
    "if you dont scare yourself a little each day, your not truely living"

    831

  44. #44
    ride hard take risks
    Reputation: dogonfr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    25,418
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaman
    do you think adrenaline will put the chainstay on it?
    It is probibly already on the bike. Every one i spoke with that ordered a Blitz from Adrenaline had the updated chainstay on it already. The new chainstay came out back in august i belive.

  45. #45
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by dogonfr
    It is probibly already on the bike. Every one i spoke with that ordered a Blitz from Adrenaline had the updated chainstay on it already. The new chainstay came out back in august i belive.
    Make sure that you ask for it. My Blitz came from Adrenaline in late April with the old chainstay.

  46. #46
    mtbr member
    Reputation: angus242's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    66
    I owned a Blitz (purchased 5/05) and got the updated chainstay this past March. One note, and this might be unique to just me, while the chainstay upgrade was free, I had to pay for shipping. I installed it myself which is easy to do if the frame isn't built up.
    I had not a single problem with my Blitz and did almost everything from XC to DH with it. You won't be disappointed!

  47. #47
    mtbr member
    Reputation: ninjaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    136
    hooraay!!! i cant wait i only got like 200$ more to go! i should start doin some yard work...
    "if you dont scare yourself a little each day, your not truely living"

    831

  48. #48
    mtbr member
    Reputation: azonicrider188a's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    233
    would rather get a transition bottlerocket
    Signatures are for losers

  49. #49
    mtbr member
    Reputation: ninjaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    136
    no, they arent no blitz
    "if you dont scare yourself a little each day, your not truely living"

    831

  50. #50
    Err
    Err is online now
    Calm like a bomb
    Reputation: Err's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    3,498
    The bottlerocket does look sweet. Real nice with a DHX Air on it... But still a few hundred more than the Blitz though.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •