Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17
    mtbr member
    Nov 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by dogonfr View Post
    Thats Awesome knowing that a after market hanger supplier is willing to go that far to help a customer Sad part is the LBS can do the same thing if they want to
    All the local shops would do is look in the BTI book and say... Nope they don't make one,they must have discontinued it....
    Could have made a simple call to Raleigh or thought outside the box for once and found the info to get me one. Nope,not one of them would! Why do you think there are so many people repairing their own bikes now and ordering online? LBS's are a PITA to deal with here, They only want to make orders on Wednesday, "Sucks when it's Thursday and you need a part." My local shops only seem to care about Xc bikes,road bikes and 29er's! Everything else to them is not worth messing around with and they just can't wait to see you out the door.

ride hard take risks
    Quote Originally Posted by ctrailfreak View Post
    All the local shops would do is look in the BTI book and say... Nope they don't make one,they must have discontinued it....
    Could have made a simple call to Raleigh or thought outside the box for once and found the info to get me one. Nope,not one of them would! Why do you think there are so many people repairing their own bikes now and ordering online? LBS's are a PITA to deal with here, They only want to make orders on Wednesday, "Sucks when it's Thursday and you need a part." My local shops only seem to care about Xc bikes,road bikes and 29er's! Everything else to them is not worth messing around with and they just can't wait to see you out the door.
    BTI has whatever is available from Wheel Works or Derailleur Hangers and the LBS knows this unfortunatly they didnt want your biz. On the Wed order I can understand, they want to make a larger volume for a better price and hopefully eliminate the shipping charge. No they will not pass the full savings on to you but if you frequent on they are more likely to pass this on to you.
    Formotion Products
    http://www.formot

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17