Thread: Versus Bikes

mtbr member
    May 2004

Versus Bikes

Hey, send any mails to versus, but i got no responce. Have anybody infos what are with versus? The last info on their webside are from november.

Ricky Bobby

mtbr member
    May 2004

versus

Quote Originally Posted by mville_mtnbiker

thanks, this side i konw.

Paste eater
    How 'bout the new blitz. Where is it? THey claim it's a full pound lighter...

mtbr member
    Apr 2005
    vivan will get back to you, it just takes some time.
    Herb is on business trip ... trying to get these new frames produced a little faster.

i've been hasseling them for the new 4" travel bike, and i've been promised 1st dib's.. but still.. like everyone else.. i have to wait.. (march)
    one thing people need to understand about versus.. they are small.. so answering emails and phone calls is'nt their first occupation. if they waited by the phone/computer for frame sales/tech support/ they probly would'nt be able to pay their morgage, but of course
    things change, and as they grow.... i'm sure the attention to detail will also.
    personally, i love their bikes.. ... not because i'm on the grass roots team or because i get a deal or whatever, They honest to god make one of the best frames i've ever ridden, the blitz II.
    i have full faith in that company .. their bikes speak for themselves, but i guess i'm just a ******** with an opinion.

ride hard take risks
    They should be up to full swing after all the shows by now. Vivian the Goddess of Versus usually replies quickly, possibly no real response available is the hold up.
    Formotion Products
    http://www.formot