mtbr member
    Nov 2005

Transition bikes Manufacturers Forum petition

Hey all,

I've just created a thread in the site feedback section and asked to see if we can get a Transition bikes forum in the manufacturer section. I know this has been and on going want for quite a few of us on MTBR, so if anyone who wants the forums please speak up!

I'm just hoping that this will be seen by the moderators and then they will note how poular Transition bikes really is!

I also realise that this has been tried more than a few times, so if its not gonna work tell me.

Cheers all,
    Laurence.

P.S. not really a petition is it?

The Sentinel

Can't we all just get along?

It seems to me that the only thing that happens on these manufacturer forums is everyone snipes at the other manufacturers' products. I'm not down with that...
    Sworn to avenge, condemned to hell

Poser :)
    Well I guess that's a given... just hope things come out on the positive side here!
    I luv my DirtBag!

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    sweet, Transition is a kick a$$ company...I have a dirtbag and a preston and love them both

AW_
    locked - time out

Caution;  Merge;  Workers Ahead!

Quote Originally Posted by NEARMTB
    sweet, Transition is a kick a$$ company...I have a dirtbag and a preston and love them both
    Buddy of mine has the same combo. Nice selection.

I was checking out their new models, the Covert (XC / Trail) and Double (DJ / whatever) this last weekend at the Blackrock Fundraiser. Both were really sweet bikes. The Double is basically a scaled down version of the Bottlerocket, shorter/stiffer travel and steeper head angle. The Covert was much better looking in person than what I previously saw on the web.

Mike Metzger was there on a Bottlerocket throwing down big tricks off of everything. Really smooth rider.

It is pretty cool that they have a full lineup of bikes now, from XC to DH to Freeride to Dirtjump.... 6 different full suspension frames, 2 hardtails, components, sponsored riders, etc.

I'd still like to know why K2 has it's own forum and Transition does not.

jzt
    mtbr member
    I concur!

Maybe bike manufacturers are supposed to pay mtbr.com to have their brand listed.

mtbr member
    Sep 2005

Good job! Transition

This seems to be the next big company, especially since its rider owned and eveyone wants a Bottle Rocket.

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mtb mat
    This seems to be the next big company, especially since its rider owned and eveyone wants a Bottle Rocket.
    hell yeah ..I've even considered selling my 06 dirtbag frame to fund a bottlerocket

mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    I too am selling a bunch of bike crap to get my Bottle Rocket!