Cheney for Sith Lord '08

Soul Cycles:Who,where,how?

Well,I'm considering supporting one of the "little guys" since one of the *ahem* "bigger companies" seems to not give a crap about their customers or responding to e-mails/inquiries,despite my repeated efforts to "give them my money".I think I'm slowly falling in lust with the Soul Titan,as well as what the company has to offer (custom builds and colors,for example),but little info seems to exist about it.The manufacturer's site seems to be pretty bare-bones as well and gives no info about dealer locations.So here I am,hoping to hear from either owners of this bike or people who could point me in the right direction for info (customer satisfaction,availability,product quality,company reputability,etc...).If not,perhaps info on other smaller manufacturers with a similar product to the Titan?Any help would be greatly appreciated,'cuz I'd much rather support a smaller, reputable company that won't jerk me around than the big guys that don't care about me because I'm not spending $2000+.Hope someone out there agrees...
    R.I.P.-George Carlin

Reels & Wheels
    Call Chad & he will give youall the answers you need:

CONTACT INFORMATION
    chad@ridesoul.com
    (602) 446-6525

The Titans are about to go on a major blowout sale. If you have any specific q's, PM me