mtbr member
    Oct 2005

Small companies offering EP program?

Hey all,

Just wondering if anyone, off the top of their heads, knows of any smaller manufacturers that offer an EP program for industry employees? I know Transition does, any else you know of? I'm building up a light DH/shuttle rig and still need a frame

Thanks
    Matt

mtbr member

EP Opportunity

Where do you work?

mtbr member
    We offer 15% off retail to Industry types.
    No longer member of the bike industry nor society, so don't hassle me.

Deadhead
    Mar 2004
    Transition offers a pretty good deal for shop employees and they are a hell of a company to boot. Give'em a ring.
    "If you can get both wheels sliding with no brakes, that's when you really know that you're cookin." Nathan Rennie

ride hard take risks
    Formotion Products
    http://www.formot

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    Thanks for the replies everyone! JRA925, I work at a shop. Yeah, I know Transition does, I got a Vagrant from them Dogonfr, I shall drop Versus an e-mail

Canfield Brothers
    Canfield Brothers does. Shoot an e-mail to info@canfieldbrothers.com for details.

mtbr member

Premium Member
    To add: Intense, Iron Horse, Morewood.

mtbr member
    Aug 2004
    not sure but I think that for IH you have to be a dealer to get a ep form. But drop them a line. I know turner does as well. Most companies that are small will hook you up if you call them or send them a e-mail. Good luck

Premium Member
    Nope, I e-mailed Todd and Dante and got to someone who said I cold get a deal. You're right, Turner does too.

Hi!!!
    What are the qualifications to receive the EP program...specifically from Transition? What qualifies as being in the "industry"? We can get some smaller brands like Cove and Astrix from BTI. In fact I think a Cove would be my next bike of choice, but heck if we can possibly prodeal from other companies that we are not affiliated with....there may be a Preston FR in the future!!!

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by BelaySlave
    We can get some smaller brands like Cove and Astrix from BTI.
    Astrix has an EP program and product directly available from us also because BTI only carries our most common sizes and models. We offer all sizes and models.

Just drop us an email or give us a call also.

ride hard take risks
    What are the qualifications to receive the EP program...specifically from Transition? What qualifies as being in the "industry"? We can get some smaller brands like Cove and Astrix from BTI. In fact I think a Cove would be my next bike of choice, but heck if we can possibly prodeal from other companies that we are not affiliated with....there may be a Preston FR in the future!!!
    What kind of bikes does your dealership sell, DH/FR/AM/XC
    Formotion Products
    http://www.formot

Premium Member
    You basically just have to work at a shop.

Usually they'll ask for a pay stub or have your boss fill out a form.

mtbr member
    Aug 2004
    I know that when I worked at REI I contacted Banshee and got a ep from them, so just have to give the company a call and they might give you one.

Hi!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by spoker247
    I know that when I worked at REI I contacted Banshee and got a ep from them, so just have to give the company a call and they might give you one.
    I'm a part-timer at REI. We use to be able to get Banshee through QBP, but we no longer have a QBP account.

I probably won't be in the market for another bike for another couple of years, but I'll probably still be stuck at REI. Heck I'm on my 10th year there.