Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    mtbr member

OGDMFG - Jeremy Little - Bad Seller

Jeremy Little, the owner of OGDMFG, a small DH builder, was going to order 3 forks from Marzocchi, 2 66's and 1 Z1 FR, for friends. My friend Jason sent him $1350 in May (see the attached photo), and Jeremy has not sent him anything.

At first, everything was ok, but then the excuses popped up, like these forks were sitting in customs (not true, confirmed with Marzocchi). In the last few weeks, Jeremy no longer answers my friend's calls and refuses to return the money.

The most recent update is that I posted this on Ridemonkey a few weeks ago, and thanks to some members there, Jeremy sent back $500. However he still owes $850, and obviously my friend and I are not going to stop trying to recover the full amount.

I am hoping by continuing the pressure, my friend will recover the rest of his money.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by sanjuro; 07-27-2007 at 09:29 PM.

mtbr member
    That is a really good price for three forks. think I will give him a call as I am looking for something new.

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro
    Jeremy Little, the owner of OGDMFG, a small DH builder, was going to order 3 forks from Marzocchi, 2 66's and 1 Z1 FR, for friends. My friend Jason sent him $1350 in May (see the attached photo), and Jeremy has not sent him anything.

At first, everything was ok, but then the excuses popped up, like these forks were sitting in customs (not true, confirmed with Marzocchi). In the last few weeks, Jeremy no longer answers my friend's calls and refuses to return the money.

The most recent update is that I posted this on Ridemonkey a few weeks ago, and thanks to some members there, Jeremy sent back $500. However he still owes $850, and obviously my friend and I are not going to stop trying to recover the full amount.

I am hoping by continuing the pressure, my friend will recover the rest of his money.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by 006_007
    That is a really good price for three forks. think I will give him a call as I am looking for something new.
    Maybe you don't read so good.

How about just sending your cash to www.unicef.com?

1+1
    going for a ride

Great deal!!

006_007, maybe we can put in an order together and save even more!!!!

mtbr member
    Keep it up. The more hits, the more the message gets out, even from stupid lowlife aholes like yourselves.

1+1
    going for a ride
    Keep it up. The more hits, the more the message gets out, even from stupid lowlife aholes like yourselves.
    sanjuro, chill out. When you read something online, you need to always have your sarcasm detector on, just as in real life.
    BTW, we aren't the "stupid lowlife aholes like yourselves" who handed over our cash without doing a bit of research first.

mtbr member
    Jeremy stayed with me twice, manufactured his linkage plates and headtubes at my friend's roommate's workshop, and we rode with him a couple of times. It came as a big surprise when he screwed my friend over.

I orginally posted this on Ridemonkey, http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/sho....php?p=2615448, where I am well known and got very serious and supportive responses, and a partial payment was made because of that thread. I am hoping more fire will get the rest of my friend's money back.

1+1
    going for a ride
    Jeremy stayed with me twice, manufactured his linkage plates and headtubes at my friend's roommate's workshop, and we rode with him a couple of times. It came as a big surprise when he screwed my friend over.

I orginally posted this on Ridemonkey, http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/sho....php?p=2615448, where I am well known and got very serious and supportive responses, and a partial payment was made because of that thread. I am hoping more fire will get the rest of my friend's money back.
    Sorry to hear that you and your friends got screwed over by some guy you actually met and ridden with.
    What is this world coming to? If you cannot trust small custom mftrs, who else can you trust?
    I hope you guys get your money back and that the person/company in question is embarassed by all this 'free' publicity. Until then, send this Jeremy guy a link to this thread and keep this thread alive somehow so that he knows that 1000's of people have the opportunity to read this and his reputation might be tarnished for a long time.

mtbr member
    May 2004
    Weak Sauce, Jeremy.
    Shame on your for being a thief. Prove me wrong.

mtbr member
    See it is responses like this that are a perfect example why you fit right in over at ridemonkey.

mtbr member
    Brilliant idea 1+1, I want, no I NEED a 66SL and a 55 of some variety. Plus a rocco. And I can just make out the phone number for OGD on the invoice that sanj has posted for us.

Have you started the rest of the build on your D-T yet, or holding off until you get the fork?

Quote Originally Posted by 1+1
    006_007, maybe we can put in an order together and save even more!!!!

1+1
    going for a ride
    Brilliant idea 1+1, I want, no I NEED a 66SL and a 55 of some variety. Plus a rocco. And I can just make out the phone number for OGD on the invoice that sanj has posted for us.

Have you started the rest of the build on your D-T yet, or holding off until you get the fork?
    If I was you, I'll give them all the business I can. Unfortunately, due to my recent splurges, I'm forced to cut back on next year's toys. But, ummmm, how can anybody pass up insanely great deals like OGD offers. Ok, you twisted my arm far enough, I'm down for a 55 and a Roco as well(shouldn't cost more than $500 for the set, I reckon). The cheque will be in the mail......

Still waiting on the fork. Hopefully will be done in the next couple of weeks. Can't wait.

mtbr member
    Hey, dude. I am not complaining about how I think I got mistreated and how I want everyone to know.

Jeremy took my friend's cash and my thread on RM got a partial payment. I don't want to waste my time posting on mtbr or anywhere else, but this might encourage Jeremy to pay the rest of the money he stole from my friend.

It is easy to score some points here; I have to monitor this thread. If you are trying to be funny, it aint to me or my friend who is now out $850.

Sounds like you are one those douchebags which gives the internet a bad name.

mtbr member
    Hey, dude. I am not complaining about how I think I got mistreated and how I want everyone to know.
    K, then what are you whining...errr complaining about, Dude (Do you surf as well?)

Jeremy took my friend's cash and my thread on RM got a partial payment. I don't want to waste my time posting on mtbr or anywhere else, but this might encourage Jeremy to pay the rest of the money he stole from my friend.
    Glad you got the results you were looking for. Technically he did not steal, he just has not provided a full refund. Look into if there is some sort of refund policy.

It is easy to score some points here; I have to monitor this thread. If you are trying to be funny, it aint to me or my friend who is now out $850.
    I tend to use a payment option called Visa. You see it protects you from situations exactly like this. You call them up, they reverse the charges, and you don't have to go all over the Internet wasting time attempting to extort money out of someone. For all the time you are spending here monitoring, you could be at your job as a security guard at the mall monitoring away.

See, now you are just being mean. Why don't you go out of your bedroom, have a good cry, and have your mommy give you a big hug to make it all better.

Also, douche bag is two words.

mtbr member
    2674 .....

mtbr member
    and 2675.....

mtbr member
    K, then what are you whining...errr complaining about, Dude (Do you surf as well?)

Glad you got the results you were looking for. Technically he did not steal, he just has not provided a full refund. Look into if there is some sort of refund policy.

I tend to use a payment option called Visa. You see it protects you from situations exactly like this. You call them up, they reverse the charges, and you don't have to go all over the Internet wasting time attempting to extort money out of someone. For all the time you are spending here monitoring, you could be at your job as a security guard at the mall monitoring away.

See, now you are just being mean. Why don't you go out of your bedroom, have a good cry, and have your mommy give you a big hug to make it all better.

Also, douche bag is two words.
    Thank you for being such a dick. It forces me to further explain what happen, something I was trying to avoid in hopes that Jeremy would just pay up.

This was supposed to be a friend deal. Jeremy receives a discount from Marzocchi as a framebuilder, and he was going to hook up a friend. I believe he was going to eventually pay the money back or supply the forks, but a year later was not acceptable and not part of "hooking a friend up". Now almost 4 months later we are still hoping to recover the rest of the money.

This isn't a Visa transaction to Randall Scott for 3 forks, so there is no protection. This is someone taking advantage of the trust involved with friendship, which there is no protection.

I am on MTBR, bantering with you, because the thread on RM worked, and I hoping more pressure will do the same.

On a personal note, I am answering your insults (and any other comment on this thread) because I have an interest in seeing my friend recover his money. I do not understand why you continue on like a spoiled child, especially since you are totally uninvolved, but it does my claim look better every time you say something stupid.

But if you look thru some of my posts on RM, you should realize that I will continue arguing with you until you go away, and in the process, you will look more miserable and idiotic every time you post on this thread.

1+1
    going for a ride
    Thank you for being such a dick. It forces me to further explain what happen, something I was trying to avoid in hopes that Jeremy would just pay up.

This was supposed to be a friend deal. Jeremy receives a discount from Marzocchi as a framebuilder, and he was going to hook up a friend. I believe he was going to eventually pay the money back or supply the forks, but a year later was not acceptable and not part of "hooking a friend up". Now almost 4 months later we are still hoping to recover the rest of the money.

This isn't a Visa transaction to Randall Scott for 3 forks, so there is no protection. This is someone taking advantage of the trust involved with friendship, which there is no protection.

I am on MTBR, bantering with you, because the thread on RM worked, and I hoping more pressure will do the same.

On a personal note, I am answering your insults (and any other comment on this thread) because I have an interest in seeing my friend recover his money. I do not understand why you continue on like a spoiled child, especially since you are totally uninvolved, but it does my claim look better every time you say something stupid.

But if you look thru some of my posts on RM, you should realize that I will continue arguing with you until you go away, and in the process, you will look more miserable and idiotic every time you post on this thread.

So in essence, your point is that everytime the thread gets bumped, your (friends') plight become more visible and attract more attention, and hence maybe a better chance to get what you're owed back(if the person in question is reading this and decide to do the right thing and return your friends' money).
    That's a good thing, right? So I don't see how saying anything, even if 'stupid' can hurt your cause. And also I think the whole point of posting of forums is to get the community involved, else why publicize your situation to the world?
    You know, a thank you note will do instead of all the name calling and insultations. Neither I nor anybody else in their right mind, who's reading this are actually gleefully enjoying the fact that your friends are getting what's hopefully a 'slow refund', just so that you know.

mtbr member
    So in essence, your point is that everytime the thread gets bumped, your (friends') plight become more visible and attract more attention, and hence maybe a better chance to get what you're owed back(if the person in question is reading this and decide to do the right thing and return your friends' money).
    That's a good thing, right? So I don't see how saying anything, even if 'stupid' can hurt your cause. And also I think the whole point of posting of forums is to get the community involved, else why publicize your situation to the world?
    You know, a thank you note will do instead of all the name calling and insultations. Neither I nor anybody else in their right mind, who's reading this are actually gleefully enjoying the fact that your friends are getting what's hopefully a 'slow refund', just so that you know.
    If you look at the RM thread, there were only positive posts, and one person actually sent a mass email to the club that Jeremy belonged to, which was probably what got the first refund going.

I don't care if everyone laughs their asses off over this discussion. I have to make sure the pressure continues, i.e. making Jeremy look bad to as many people as possible.

There is no way I would "thank" anyone who is behaving like 006_007. However, I do like to argue, particularily with people who I think are totally unreasonable, like 006_007. Those guys will bully threads with childish comments until they meet someone like me.

mtbr member
    Thank you for being such a dick. It forces me to further explain what happen, something I was trying to avoid in hopes that Jeremy would just pay up..
    You are such an angry lad Sanj, I really think you should consider some professional help for that.

This was supposed to be a friend deal. Jeremy receives a discount from Marzocchi as a framebuilder, and he was going to hook up a friend. I believe he was going to eventually pay the money back or supply the forks, but a year later was not acceptable and not part of "hooking a friend up". Now almost 4 months later we are still hoping to recover the rest of the money...
    Ahhh, the hook-up deal. That changes everything. I hate it when hook ups dont work properly. Ruins many a good friendship.

This isn't a Visa transaction to Randall Scott for 3 forks, so there is no protection. This is someone taking advantage of the trust involved with friendship, which there is no protection....
    Either way it is a business transaction. I hope you (or your "friend") will learn from this situation and use extra protection in the future.

Is it possible that your "friend" and Jeremy are actually really good buddies and they have sorted it out and your "friend" has received the full lump sum money and is holding out on you?

Sounds like a good tactic.

I do not believe I have said anything insulting. If my reading comprehension is working properly it was most definitely you that is throwing insults around much more readily. You are very good at that (complimenting you, not insulting) but it might be a factor in that anger issue that keeps cropping up.

Right, forgot you are in the ridemonkey hall of fame. You really need to focus on what we are doing though Sanj - in one section you are claiming banter, then escalating to arguing. Your complete lack of commitment is really not making me to look as miserable or idiotic as I was hoping. Focus, I know you have it in you.

mtbr member
    I think we should setup a trust fund for Sanj and "friend" - get peopleto chip in a buck or two through paypal.

Hey Sanj, if you provide your paypal account some brothers will help you out.

mtbr member
    My friend is not looking for handouts. Just the money he is owed.

You are such an angry lad Sanj, I really think you should consider some professional help for that.

Right, forgot you are in the ridemonkey hall of fame. You really need to focus on what we are doing though Sanj - in one section you are claiming banter, then escalating to arguing. Your complete lack of commitment is really not making me to look as miserable or idiotic as I was hoping. Focus, I know you have it in you.
    You remind me of some of the members which are now permanently banned from RM. They get on there, insult everyone while claiming "I don't need any of this" or "I'm better than all of you", then after they get banned, they desperately create new accounts until IP blocks stop them.

Again, this thread is not for my benefit or even my amusement. Your asinine attitude and comments do not make you look superior and you can hurl insults in the guise of "advice", but come on.

Were you banned from RM? JD? Fagerline?
    Last edited by sanjuro; 07-27-2007 at 10:23 AM.

mtbr member
    My friend is not looking for handouts. Just the money he is owed.
    Sorry, just trying to get you another potential solution.

You remind me of some of the members which are now permanently banned from RM. They get on there, insult everyone while claiming "I don't need any of this" or "I'm better than all of you", then after they get banned, they desperately create new accounts until IP blocks stop them.
    Again, you are mistaking your posts throwing out insults (dick, douche bag etc) and claiming they are mine. It OK though, I will accept an apology anytime.

Again, this thread is not for my benefit or even my amusement. Your asinine attitude and comments do not make you look superior and you can hurl insults in the guise of "advice", but come on.
    See above.

Were you banned from RM? Fagerline?
    Least you could do is spell it right

mtbr member
    I am sorry I hurt your feelings.

banned
    The Internet gets a bad name? I thought it was just called the, "Internet" really. World Wide Web I suppose... The Web? Maybe there are a few more names. None of them are particularly snazzy, but I wouldn't say they are, "bad". I mean... they are played out, but what do you call something but what it is? Is it only, "douchebags" that give the Internet names, or can everyone try it? I want to give the Internet a name like, "Bucky Bucky Fun"... or maybe, "Bilphma Wagon of Death"... Maybe the "bad name" is something like, "Rude Internet", or "Assnet"?

What do you call it?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast