Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    banned
    I remember ride monkey. Someone made an account there with my name and posted some junk about guns or drugs or something. Seemed like little ride monkeys made comments to me about that, HERE, for about 5 months like it was me. It was pretty funny... the tiny world they live in over there and their cute little forum. I didn't even know what it was. Their admin forum had a thread about whether or not I should be banned...

It is good you posted this at ride monkey though. They obviously need the help over there. The thing about MTBR is that everyone here is sooo freaking smart, that they would never buy anything from Jeremy just because his name is, "Jeremy". It just wouldn't happen here. This is due to MTBR's greatness.

That is why there really isn't a lot of sympathy here... it was stupid to get into in the first place. MTBR members know better... from birth. It's a DNA thing for us.

1+1
    going for a ride
    Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro
    If you look at the RM thread, there were only positive posts, and one person actually sent a mass email to the club that Jeremy belonged to, which was probably what got the first refund going.

I don't care if everyone laughs their asses off over this discussion. I have to make sure the pressure continues, i.e. making Jeremy look bad to as many people as possible.

There is no way I would "thank" anyone who is behaving like 006_007. However, I do like to argue, particularily with people who I think are totally unreasonable, like 006_007. Those guys will bully threads with childish comments until they meet someone like me.
    I've read the thread on the RM board, I would not say they're only 'positive' posts. In fact, a couple of the posts has nothing to do with the thread at all.
    So when 006_007 replied by your post like saying something he's looking for new forks and what a great deal those forks were, I don't suppose he's mocking you or anything. I would probably have posted a reply myself along the same lines. It's a shitty thing that happened, but what we gonna do, get on the thread and scream at 'Jeremy', something like 'Hey you thief, I don't know you, but you bettter give Sanjuro friend's money back,or else....' ?
    Believe me, I'm not trying to d!ck the situation in anyways with my reply to 006_007 original reply to your post. It was just, you know, a way to let people understand that there's always something dodgy about getting 3 Marz forks for that super low, low wallyworld price. And if you had some sort of a sense of humor, you'll just laugh and say that he!! yeah, you'll put in an order with us as well, instead of calling us 'stupid lowlife aholes'. That's what started the whole thing. Just go back and reread your own thread.
    Just stating some facts here.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1+1
    I've read the thread on the RM board, I would not say they're only 'positive' posts. In fact, a couple of the posts has nothing to do with the thread at all.
    So when 006_007 replied by your post like saying something he's looking for new forks and what a great deal those forks were, I don't suppose he's mocking you or anything. I would probably have posted a reply myself along the same lines. It's a shitty thing that happened, but what we gonna do, get on the thread and scream at 'Jeremy', something like 'Hey you thief, I don't know you, but you bettter give Sanjuro friend's money back,or else....' ?
    Believe me, I'm not trying to d!ck the situation in anyways with my reply to 006_007 original reply to your post. It was just, you know, a way to let people understand that there's always something dodgy about getting 3 Marz forks for that super low, low wallyworld price. And if you had some sort of a sense of humor, you'll just laugh and say that he!! yeah, you'll put in an order with us as well, instead of calling us 'stupid lowlife aholes'. That's what started the whole thing. Just go back and reread your own thread.
    Just stating some facts here.
    You understand, though, that Pete Fagerline, 006_007, and I have crossed swords before, on RM, with me getting the better of him every time, mostly because he is full of bluster.

These prices are not abnormal for industry people.

Keep in mind that thread on RM got someone from Jeremy's locale to help us. This thread was supposed to be the same thing.

banned
    You understand, though, that Pete Fagerline, 006_007, and I have crossed swords before, on RM, with me getting the better of him every time, mostly because he is full of bluster.
    Golly, you are soooo good! I really like the way you stroke yourself. WOW.

Keep in mind that thread on RM got someone from Jeremy's locale to help us. This thread was supposed to be the same thing.
    Keep in mind that I am so cool. I can own people that think they are cool on ride monkey. I am so good. I play biker cop wannabee and post all over the place talking about how great I am... you know... since I can handle people that I idolize like Pete Fagerlin!!! OMG!!! Pete! Pete! WOW! He really is something now isn't he? I bet he just shivers when you come around. WOW!

God you are great. I really can't get over it. You get the better of people and that makes you great!

Enjoy being so freaking great! I'm great too so I know how it feels. I am sooo great so I really get that great feeling.

banned

Can you provide some links?

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerk_Chicken
    Can you provide some links?
    Yes!

I know that I for one would like even more vicarious information. I think if we had more people in the middle of things, and more websites involved to further obfuscate this severe issue, then we would be on to something.

Can we Google it on the world wide web? Maybe there is a blog we can shut down?

1+1
    going for a ride

Sanjuro, sorry, didn't know anything about your 'feud'. I'll leave it at that.

I could sorta believe those prices actually. For eg, I just picked up a brand new rc2x for $529 from jensonusa, and their original price was like $855. I don't think they're taking a loss for the rc2x at this price, at all. I'm not complainin though, I got a real wicked deal imo.

You know, if someone in my locale is a scammer, I'll want to know too. But in this age of the internet, you cannot get very far away in this industry and not have anybody notice. Hope your friend gets his refund soon.

mtbr member

Sorry Sanj, but I have never posted on RM before. Keep guessing who I am though, it is kind of cute.

Hint, we met at a gathering.

K Lives
    have you noticed that OGD has a five finger salute as their logo? stay away....far far away.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2