Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 195
  1. #1
    banned
    Reputation: GETSTUPID's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    2,467

    A little bike porn

    Never posted pics before, hope I did it right
    Last edited by GETSTUPID; 10-31-2007 at 12:47 PM.

  2. #2
    banned
    Reputation: GETSTUPID's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    2,467
    Don't know how the guns got on there, must have picked the wrong one ha. Sweet just the same!

  3. #3
    Leash Law Enforcer
    Reputation: Pinch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    1,099
    Nice Preston. I'm hoping to order one up soon.
    "I didn't even use crutches when I broke my leg!" - Aquaholic

  4. #4
    banned
    Reputation: GETSTUPID's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    2,467
    I just picked her up today, and from the short trail that i had time to ride i would def. say do it! I am headin up north this weekend, I'll have a better ride report and action pics on monday!

  5. #5
    Te mortuo heres tibi sim?
    Reputation: scrublover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,398
    Reeaally nice looking!
    Florence Nightingale's Stormtrooper

  6. #6
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,633
    Nice bike and nice guns, you a big fan of glock? The beretta is sweet.

  7. #7
    sixsixtysix
    Guest
    Nice rig Thats the one Wayne-O was building up at Cactus right? If so I touched it in funny places.... oops better not say that with the gun pict... Where you heading up north to ride next weekend? I think a group of us may be heading to Prescott or Flag depending on the conditions in the high elevations.

  8. #8
    banned
    Reputation: GETSTUPID's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    2,467
    Six, I thought you said it was turdee brown and ugly LOL, it's all good. Yeah that's the one from cactus, why TBC sent a silver fork with a brown bike but I don't really give a $hit I'm just happy to finally have it. Yeah, I'm a HUGE fan of glock, that's my mod. 22 with glock night sights on the far left, high caps only haha. The beretta is my boys, along with some sigs there and some throw aways (IMO) My house is like a bike shop and an armory!

  9. #9
    sixsixtysix
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by GETSTUPID
    Six, I thought you said it was turdee brown and ugly LOL, it's all good. Yeah that's the one from cactus, why TBC sent a silver fork with a brown bike but I don't really give a $hit I'm just happy to finally have it. Yeah, I'm a HUGE fan of glock, that's my mod. 22 with glock night sights on the far left, high caps only haha. The beretta is my boys, along with some sigs there and some throw aways (IMO) My house is like a bike shop and an armory!
    I am just not a fan of the brown wheels, the brown frame is sweet I did forget Fish said it was a complete build from Tranny, which is weird they sent a silver fork... Oh well, doesnt matter what color any bike is out here, they all end up dusty and scratched.

  10. #10
    banned
    Reputation: GETSTUPID's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    2,467
    Those were my thoughts exactly, color...im gonna scratch it all off anyways! Yeah were headed up to flag this friday night, never been, it's gonna be a nice change from all the loose gravel though! You run the AZ freeride sight right?

  11. #11
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,138
    I likes it aaaaaa-lot!!! I like the brown frame.

  12. #12
    sixsixtysix
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by GETSTUPID
    Those were my thoughts exactly, color...im gonna scratch it all off anyways! Yeah were headed up to flag this friday night, never been, it's gonna be a nice change from all the loose gravel though! You run the AZ freeride sight right?
    Rockin', hopefully it wont be too muddy up in Flag, either way you are gonna have a riot if your riding Mt. Elden. Its sooooo nice up there with endless trail possibilities.

    Yeah, I run azfreeride for sh!ts and giggles, keeps me occupied while I'm at work

  13. #13
    banned
    Reputation: GETSTUPID's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    2,467
    If the weather messes up this weekend, I'm gonna be homicidal! I never, ever, get weekends off, hell this is the first week in a long time I'm not workin six or seven days...gotta pay for my bike habits!

  14. #14
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,138
    The Bike Gods will make sure it doesn't rain. In exchange, you must post a few action/outdoor pics. Fair enough?

  15. #15
    mtbr member
    Reputation: poppy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    992
    Too many guns i see here lately,
    Too many bikes with guns or guns related names as well.

    Ride bikes, do not play with guns

    This bike is ugly.

  16. #16
    banned
    Reputation: GETSTUPID's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    2,467
    There's nothin wrong with guns, and the pic only shows about half of them. Bike's not that ugly, I guess they don't have prestons in jamaica.

  17. #17
    mtbr member
    Reputation: poppy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    992
    Quote Originally Posted by GETSTUPID
    There's nothin wrong with guns, and the pic only shows about half of them. Bike's not that ugly, I guess they don't have prestons in jamaica.
    And ?

  18. #18
    banned
    Reputation: GETSTUPID's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    2,467
    Just take your rasta dreds and your political comments back to the anti american political social boards, this forum is for people who ride their bikes,not just sit at home getting baked and mouthing off on the computer all day.

  19. #19
    mtbr member
    Reputation: poppy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    992
    Quote Originally Posted by GETSTUPID
    Just take your rasta dreds and your political comments back to the anti american political social boards, this forum is for people who ride their bikes,not just sit at home getting baked and mouthing off on the computer all day.
    Maybe it is because i am baked but i think you are wonderfull.

  20. #20
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    872
    Someone has got some serious issues.How can you say there is nothing wrong with guns?.....Guns are for killing,plain and simple.How anyone who rides a bike can be associated with them is in the wrong sport and did i detect a racist comment aswell.How old are you cause you might want to try growing up.But then you probably won't get that far.Hopefully i read your post in the wrong frame of mind and you didn't intend it as it seemed,therefore i appologise.Response please......... Your bike isnt ugly but your views are it seems.

  21. #21
    banned
    Reputation: GETSTUPID's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    2,467
    Holy $hit!! Get over it seriously. I'm 24, I have a three year old daughter, and have a great job. The gun pics were an accident, but I left em up anyways. To say I should find a new sport is ignorant, along with the mindset that all your views are right and mine are wrong. I'm sure their are a TON of people who ride that love guns. I don't think I'm the one that needs to grow up. What racist comment? About Jamiaca? The dreds? So I don't like burnouts or hippies, what the hell does that have to do with it? Guns are not for just killing. I use my for hunting (which is killing, but people have been killing since the beginning of time so deal with it, PETA SUCKS) recreation, and carry it for self defense. I say one thing about nothing wrong with guns, and you go off, and I'm the one with issues?? Like I told Big Poppa or whatever the hell his name is...this forum is for riders, the picture was an accident....take your pacifisty crybaby complaints to the other forum with the rest of the hippies and mamas boys. I think I'm gonna put the picture of my guns for my avatar just to piss all you crybabys off.

  22. #22
    banned
    Reputation: GETSTUPID's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    2,467
    For those of you that wanna pi$$ and moan about guns, go here. It is a thread with a bunch of pacifist hippies like yourselves crying about those of us that own firearms. Keep your argumentative comments over there. You would probably fit in pretty good with the guys over on that forum anyway, all they do is b!tch about Bush, global warming, gas, cops, etc.
    GUNS GUNS GUNS: Two Dead After Shooting At K.C. Shopping Center

  23. #23
    mtbr member
    Reputation: poppy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    992
    Quote Originally Posted by GETSTUPID
    Holy $hit!! Get over it seriously. I'm 24, I have a three year old daughter, and have a great job. The gun pics were an accident, but I left em up anyways. To say I should find a new sport is ignorant, along with the mindset that all your views are right and mine are wrong. I'm sure their are a TON of people who ride that love guns. I don't think I'm the one that needs to grow up. What racist comment? About Jamiaca? The dreds? So I don't like burnouts or hippies, what the hell does that have to do with it? Guns are not for just killing. I use my for hunting (which is killing, but people have been killing since the beginning of time so deal with it, PETA SUCKS) recreation, and carry it for self defense. I say one thing about nothing wrong with guns, and you go off, and I'm the one with issues?? Like I told Big Poppa or whatever the hell his name is...this forum is for riders, the picture was an accident....take your pacifisty crybaby complaints to the other forum with the rest of the hippies and mamas boys. I think I'm gonna put the picture of my guns for my avatar just to piss all you crybabys off.
    The irony start from the top...
    I am not sure i want to know what you think of Jews and Indians, do you have this problem with Black people or just with "Dreads" ?
    You are very young and in few years with some help you can apply for a new user name.
    But for now i will be your friend and suggest you just keep some of of this to yourself .
    Get out of your cave, go to school, read some books, welcome to 2007.

    SIT .

  24. #24
    KOKOPELLI RACING
    Reputation: doubledecadefirehydrant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    198
    you going to shoot up a school, neck?
    kokopelli racing

  25. #25
    KOKOPELLI RACING
    Reputation: doubledecadefirehydrant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    198
    oh, the bike. i like the brown! matches good with dirt and mud!
    kokopelli racing

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •