Thread: Evil Revolt

Fragilie

Evil Revolt

Can't wait to put some good time on my new whip.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Evil Revolt-copy-moab074.jpg  

It's Better To Die On Your Feet Than To Live On Your Knees. (Emiliano Zapata)

mtbr member
    Saweeeeet! You are racin' that bad boy, I assume!?
    [SIZE="2"]"You don't stop playing because you get old, you get old because you stop playing!" - Unigeezer [/SIZE]

Fragilie
    Quote Originally Posted by Dominator13
    Saweeeeet! You are racin' that bad boy, I assume!?

Yeah, I plan to race most of the MSC series races with it. Thanks.
    It's Better To Die On Your Feet Than To Live On Your Knees. (Emiliano Zapata)

mtbr member
    Oct 2008
    I got one in Novemeber and have not had it out yet! Going to Whistler this summer, hopefully somewhere else berfore! Can't wait! I am running full Saint and a Boxxer World Cup.

mtbr member
    Mar 2009
    Just finished building mine i'm so happy with the purchase. Yours looks real nice with the black fox 40's, mine has white boxxer 2010 teams on so not quite as nice but still happy.

Out of interest what length cranks have you gone for? I ended up getting the Raceface responds at 165mm so I can set the BB low and rail the berms.

Fragilie
    Out of interest what length cranks have you gone for? I ended up getting the Raceface responds at 165mm so I can set the BB low and rail the berms.[/QUOTE]

I currently have 170's on it, trying to get use to how low this bad boy is.

Fragilie
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathproofUK
    Just finished building mine i'm so happy with the purchase. Yours looks real nice with the black fox 40's, mine has white boxxer 2010 teams on so not quite as nice but still happy.

Out of interest what length cranks have you gone for? I ended up getting the Raceface responds at 165mm so I can set the BB low and rail the berms.

One very important tip, if the frame is an earlier version make sure to check the cam nuts/flip chips for tightness especially on the drive side. If you haven't lost it yet, put loctite on them.

mtbr member
    Oct 2008
    Took mine out to the local bike park and it rips. Very fast! Thing really accelerates when you stomp on the pedals and seems very nimble. I need to spend more time fine tuning the setup. I had a few pedal strikes, but this thing corners too! Very fun bike! Garnered much attention.